6 + 2 Point Deductions

One more from @Mr Popodopolous this time wishing relegation on us

Posted March 4 (edited)

Another day, another Evertonian whinge.

Nottingham Forest in some ways seem less deserving, ideally they'd both drop but the horrible form of Burnley and Sheffield United means one at most probably.
The MP would like Commissions and Sanctions to be suspended pending Regulatory Review...the entitlement of these wow.
Who do these w*****s think they are? Granted it is an Election year..
I can't believe the levels of entitlement.

Some of the misleading crap @Mr Popodopolous has posted on his other site in his campaign against us.

Ignore this weasel

'Someone I take as a sensible Everton fan, who does indeed analyse their Financials- The Esk- he forecast a Loss pre tax of £49m laat year.

80%, or so worse, wow. No wonder they failed again. They spent £90-95m on Additions in the Transfer Market last season, some of ir maybe contingent ie triggered on Appearances etc but..

Compare and contrast to Wolves who slammed the breaks in Summer 2023, got selling and continued consolidation in January 2024.'

What's his other site mate?

One more from @Mr Popodopolous this time wishing relegation on us

Posted March 4 (edited)

Another day, another Evertonian whinge.

Nottingham Forest in some ways seem less deserving, ideally they'd both drop but the horrible form of Burnley and Sheffield United means one at most probably.
The MP would like Commissions and Sanctions to be suspended pending Regulatory Review...the entitlement of these wow.
Who do these w*****s think they are? Granted it is an Election year..
I can't believe the levels of entitlement.
Wow!

What a bell end he is!!

The Premier League need to pull their heads out of the sand.

If they are planning to change all the P&S rules in the coming 12mths or so, then this is an acceptance that the current outdated rules are not fit for purpose.

To put this whole debacle behind us/them, they need to return all deducted points back to us and Forest, they also need to end all current investigations/litigation with Leicester, Chelsea and Man City.

You can't pursue clubs with rules that do not fit into the modern footballing world. Back to the drawing board and try again, Premier League.

_133080015_matchdaycommercial-ampbroadcast2023-2x.png

Its just not cricket really.

Why anyone gives this kin mushroom the time of day is beyond me - he’s on city’s payroll ffs, his wages prob come out of the kin issues with PSR. He’s a bad 🔔 end!

He got sacked by City, but regardless of that he’s clearly on someone’s payroll to relentlessly force home the narrative that City won’t get punished so it eventually becomes accepted and expected.