6 + 2 Point Deductions

Basically we should have told them to do one. Spent as much as we could on the best players we could attract on silly wages, bought a couple of trophies and earned enough points to qualify for the Champions League and threaten to join a superleague if they ever dared to charge us.....right?
Yes, we are on the verge of bankrocy right now, so that might not have been the best policy if I’m honest

I have no issue with City tbh. There is a real bigger picture with them and the history of arsene wenger who pushed this ruling because he didnt like a club with new money challenging his club. Irony of course is he now wants it scrapped.
City being charged doesnt alter anything with Everton. i now wish Everton had taken the same stance and told them to get lost. This "cooperating" has got Everton fk all.
I hope City win everything because that is what the likes of Liverpool and United utterly deserve. These rules were put in place to serve Arsenal, United, and Liverpool. As we are impotent with rage, all we can hope for is the schadenfreude of City winning everything.

Remember this ? :mad:

It has also been a year in which much work has been done to improve our commercial performance and to maximise the opportunities that will be presented by Everton Stadium. We have strengthened our International and Partnerships teams significantly, adding senior staff with expertise and experience from top-level European football clubs, F1, the Football Association and a broad range of sporting and international business sectors.

The commercial team has also delivered a Club-record main partner agreement with Stake.com and brought on board the likes of BOXT, Christopher Ward, Marc Darcy, Vera Clinic and Fancurve, while also extending and enhancing some of our existing partnership agreements. I am also pleased to be able to tell you that two incoming partners related to our new stadium project will be confirmed in the coming weeks, further evidencing the scale of work being undertaken and the game-changing nature of having such an iconic new stadium to call home.

Alongside this commercial growth, steps have been taken to review and analyse financial structures across the Club to ensure we remain financially prudent, channel our spending in the most effective and impactful ways and, ultimately, ensure we are adopting best practice to deliver vital long-term stability.

Hopefully we'll get some stability back...then voluntarily relegate ourselves into the championship to get away from the corrupt, robotic, miserable and inept Premier League

It has also been a year in which much work has been done to improve our commercial performance and to maximise the opportunities that will be presented by Everton Stadium. We have strengthened our International and Partnerships teams significantly, adding senior staff with expertise and experience from top-level European football clubs, F1, the Football Association and a broad range of sporting and international business sectors.

The commercial team has also delivered a Club-record main partner agreement with Stake.com and brought on board the likes of BOXT, Christopher Ward, Marc Darcy, Vera Clinic and Fancurve, while also extending and enhancing some of our existing partnership agreements. I am also pleased to be able to tell you that two incoming partners related to our new stadium project will be confirmed in the coming weeks, further evidencing the scale of work being undertaken and the game-changing nature of having such an iconic new stadium to call home.

Alongside this commercial growth, steps have been taken to review and analyse financial structures across the Club to ensure we remain financially prudent, channel our spending in the most effective and impactful ways and, ultimately, ensure we are adopting best practice to deliver vital long-term stability.
Honestly, why is she not being harassed for comment by every journo out there?

How she and every other board member involved in this mess have rode off into the sunset with a bag of loot is beyond me.

There was some bad gaslighting in that period.

Regardless of appeals atm, I mentioned in the relegation thread that

If by next Monday we are still out of the bottom 3 after our points deduction and Forest and Luton having both played, then it'll be a bloody miracle.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back