6 + 2 Point Deductions

Thats a site that uses made up numbers to guess our player wages.

According to the Everton published accounts, our Wage bill was 159m last season.

The grey area is of course that is wages across the whole business, not just the playing side.

Unless we are paying Tea Ladys 100k a week I doubt that our wage bill is only 60m for players.
That's for the 22/23 season tbf but I think you're right that those numbers aren't quite right.

Thats a site that uses made up numbers to guess our player wages.

According to the Everton published accounts, our Wage bill was 159m last season.

The grey area is of course that is wages across the whole business, not just the playing side.

Unless we are paying Tea Ladys 100k a week
I doubt that our wage bill is only 60m for players.
I can serve tea. I could wear a dress. I can do that. Gizza job Mosh.

Yes home grown players is pure profit.

Where as selling an asset you bought it has to be disposed of in the accounts

This is accounted for based on the carrying value of the player. Which is the cost of the asset (purchase value) minus the accumulated depreciation. Dependent on the depreciation method but in football the standard should be straight line depreciation.

Then to determine the profit or loss on disposal, you take the combined accumulated depreciation and proceeds on disposal and if they are greater than the original cost of the asset you have made a profit. The reverse than a loss on disposal.

So for example we made a profit on the books selling Iwobi even though the money we sold him for was less then the purchase value.
Alright poindexter

😂
By rights the EPL along with the FA should be looking at ways to kick them out of the leagues all together.
City are genuinely a threat to the EPL and possible the FA itself at this point.
If they are found guilty for most of the 115 charges, I don`t see why the EPL would want them in it, as they would be showing they have no interest in abiding by the rules. There was a EPL working perfectly well without City for years, and would continue to grow without them.

Not sure, I thought it was November.

Yep just checked it started today, be a few weeks til we hear anything I reckon, it’s not their charge's mate - they are challenging the sponsorship rules.

Imagine what their case will cost the PL.

Incidentally, if our first case cost the PL 5 mill, imagine what our two aces and the appeal cost us - no wonder we didn’t do the second one.