6 + 2 Point Deductions

That has serious legs that will impact their ongoing court case as well as the PSR case

The hacker is saying there is criminal implications in it. If that starts coming out it will take it into whole new areas
I hope there's something in there that implicates Stefan Borson. Can't stand that sanctimonious bell so would love to see him involved in some way given he was previously a financial adviser to City.

I hope there's something in there that implicates Stefan Borson. Can't stand that sanctimonious bell so would love to see him involved in some way given he was previously a financial adviser to City.

Was dropping in tinsay just this. There is a definate feeling about him that he's making his hay now to build something for when he gets found out. I'd love him to get 10-15 for fraud on a massive scale.

I said a while ago that I think there is much more to this case than meets the eye. If there is enough evidence, it could potentially lead to jail for owners, agents and player/manager/staff if proved they've been party to it all.

Everton could see their losses negatively adjusted by up to £40million for the past two seasons if they lose their capitalisation case against the Premier League.

That is the view of finance expert Stefan Borson, who exclusively told Football Insider the Merseyside giants will have to find that £40million to fall within the allowable profit and sustainability (PSR) losses limit for 2023-24 if they lose the case

Everton could see their losses negatively adjusted by up to £40million for the past two seasons if they lose their capitalisation case against the Premier League.

That is the view of finance expert Stefan Borson, who exclusively told Football Insider the Merseyside giants will have to find that £40million to fall within the allowable profit and sustainability (PSR) losses limit for 2023-24 if they lose the case

Would be very Everton of us to turn down offers before Monday for some of our fringe players on the grounds that we are within psr rules this time around and our valuations were not quite met, only to find out next week that we miscalculated and we are actually over again by a small amount.

Seriously, why do people put any credence whatsoever in what that chancer says. The fella is just covering his own arse. Would not surprise me at all if he's found guilty of something and he's just trying to make hay while the sun is shining.

This is nonsense even by that catamite Borson’s standards.