6 + 2 Point Deductions

Just read that we are 19th out of the 20 teams in the premier league for net spend over the last 5 years. How can they still be targeting us for points deductions FFS?!
Because money spent doesn't stop at your nett spending, if you are handing the likes of Gomes over 100K a week and Keane near 100K a week you'll soon see how we broke rules.

Actually it does. Our legitimate argument is that an approved auditor has put the figures in the correct column, they have to prove the auditor wrong, which then asks the question why do they think they are better placed to determine this than said auditor, who by professional status has to abide by law in his determinations.

Very large can of worms at the very least.
A very big can of worms indeed from the PL, the PL need to prove the auditors negligence in terms of signing the accounts off.

The best guy I`ve heard is Colin Brown on Toffee TV, Colin was :-

a partner with the largest accounting firm in the world Deloitte
is a consultant for the institute of Chartered Accountants
worked with the financial reporting council which is the regulatory body

He says Masters doesnt know what he is doing... I`ve posted the video below.

But, if we are proven correct in our reporting of the Stadium interest and being that we were charged twice, mainly because of that should we expect points to come back? Or lost prize money, we won £18.6m from finishing 15th but without the deduction we would have earnt £28m, if GD was better £31m.

20240816_181136.jpg

You shouldn't be allowed to have this many players under contract it's a total farce! PSR is a total joke it's only enforced for some. Also you question what Chelsea are trying to do are they collecting players to then eventually sell? Or to actually improve I can't get my head around it they've spent another 150m so far this summer with another striker coming in apparently. So you can get that spend closer to 200m again but it's OK they sold a few hotels to themselves..

View attachment 269178
You shouldn't be allowed to have this many players under contract it's a total farce! PSR is a total joke it's only enforced for some. Also you question what Chelsea are trying to do are they collecting players to then eventually sell? Or to actually improve I can't get my head around it they've spent another 150m so far this summer with another striker coming in apparently. So you can get that spend closer to 200m again but it's OK they sold a few hotels to themselves..

If they're 21 or under they don't have to be registered in a 25 man squad. So that takes out about 6-7 of them. They'll no doubt off load 5 by the end of the window.

The other contention is they're stockpiling players for the youth team they can put a high book value. Chelsea have always done that. Issue is, they can't send them all out on loan so development wise they'll rot.

A very big can of worms indeed from the PL, the PL need to prove the auditors negligence in terms of signing the accounts off.

The best guy I`ve heard is Colin Brown on Toffee TV, Colin was :-

a partner with the largest accounting firm in the world Deloitte
is a consultant for the institute of Chartered Accountants
worked with the financial reporting council which is the regulatory body

He says Masters doesnt know what he is doing... I`ve posted the video below.

But, if we are proven correct in our reporting of the Stadium interest and being that we were charged twice, mainly because of that should we expect points to come back? Or lost prize money, we won £18.6m from finishing 15th but without the deduction we would have earnt £28m, if GD was better £31m.

Much better and qualified than most of these "finance experts" and that grifter Borson.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back