6 + 2 Point Deductions

Whilst im no fan of the PL - the thought of the Government who knows nothing about the sport "regulating" it isn't something to be excited about.

The Government is even more corrupt than the PL when you consider the Newcastle takeover.
Going from 1 corrupt organisation to another doesn't matter, I'd be quite happy as long as Everton aren't the club constantly being used as an example.

We are gaining traction jn this, with Steve Rotherham and Ian Byrne adding to this.

We will defeat this, I'm bloody sure if it.

UTFT
Yep definitely gaining a lot of pace now and wait till they see what happens on Sunday. It is going to be a sight to behold. Wouldn't even be surprised if the Manu fans joined in as a lot of them have a soft spot for us.

I’m not so sure this is a big deal and there are other issues with the judgement that should maybe be focussed on. Sports law is a pretty limited field with a limited number of clients so over a career I imagine a lawyer will represent plenty of different clubs. Unless he is still retained by them (I don’t know if he is or isn’t) the fact he once represented them 15 years ago doesn’t infer any lifelong affiliation or anything.
Yeah, well. Why not have someone like Dalglish or Gerrard then in that next commision.

I’m not so sure this is a big deal and there are other issues with the judgement that should maybe be focussed on. Sports law is a pretty limited field with a limited number of clients so over a career I imagine a lawyer will represent plenty of different clubs. Unless he is still retained by them (I don’t know if he is or isn’t) the fact he once represented them 15 years ago doesn’t infer any lifelong affiliation or anything.
Yeah, well. Why not have someone like Dalglish or Gerrard then in that next commision.

“In 2007 David acted for Leeds United in the 15 Point controversy. David represented Leeds in every stage of the matter - from a members’ meeting of the Football League through to the final determination by the arbitration panel.”

Full shtick: https://www.toffeeweb.com/season/23-24/comment/editorial/44171.html
there's probably no merit in going down this line unless he is still in the employ of Leeds (or was at the time of sitting on the panel) as barristers routinely act for different clients on opposing sides of arguments (prosecution one week, defending the next).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back