6 + 2 Point Deductions

If we have breached again given the fact that we have spent around 50p in the last 3 years then something is definitely wrong
The last 3 years includes the last year we have got docked points for... no chance of us being done again this year.. 3 years would be taking 20/21 into account.

I don’t think 30 points from the remaining 24 games is a “tall ask” really. It doesn’t have to be 10 wins, it could be 9 wins and 3 draws. Easily doable, in fact I expect us to achieve it.
Agree. Even last week when the score line looks like we were well beaten, it was another case of failing to convert chances. It’s so refreshing watching us compete in every game after 2 seasons of just getting rolled over easily and never looking like we knew how to defend or create chances. Dyche has got some things wrong but he’s getting an awful lot of things right.

I don’t think 30 points from the remaining 24 games is a “tall ask” really. It doesn’t have to be 10 wins, it could be 9 wins and 3 draws. Easily doable, in fact I expect us to achieve it.
The form of late is the best for a long time that's a massive plus. If that carries on I agree it's easily doable.Bonus is there are some really bad teams in the relegation fight this season.

But as it stands our home form is shockingly bad , we are a booking away from suspensions for 3/4 players & injuries are kicking in again. And I'le never trust any of these referees in any of our crucial games.

I honestly think we can & will do it but imo it's still a tough ask.

Give us the points back & we're laughing.

Is it unthinkable that some other clubs would stand with us…..that would be good
Well most of the teams around us benefit from us having points deducted so they aren’t likely to chirp up. Only ones with a vested interest are the likes of city and chelsea who could be next on the block. Although we all know how that will go.

The points in my opinion should be back on. If we have appealed then the points should go back until the appeal is over. And also, if the appeal is a success at what point do we then say ‘we have been at a sporting disadvantage due to the points deduction’. If I was Everton I would be telling a player to openly speak out and say they want to leave the club because of the stress the points deduction has caused. Everton could then claim for a sporting disadvantage because it affected a certain player and we would have proof of it.
As soon as the points were deducted most people were saying it will galvanise the players and the fans and give the team an extra incentive to get back out of the bottom 3 as soon as possible. I reckon having the points deducted immediately has given us more of a sporting advantage. Having more to play for, feeling like we're in a relegation fight is better than being mid-table and feeling comfortable.
I'd rather have the hope of gaining back 4 points than the dread of losing 6.

The form of late is the best for a long time that's a massive plus. If that carries on I agree it's easily doable.Bonus is there are some really bad teams in the relegation fight this season.

But as it stands our home form is shockingly bad , we are a booking away from suspensions for 3/4 players & injuries are kicking in again. And I'le never trust any of these referees in any of our crucial games.

I honestly think we can & will do it but imo it's still a tough ask.

Give us the points back & we're laughing.

turn the home form and wel be sound