6 + 2 Point Deductions

Well comfortably stay up, even with the 10 point deduction.

I’d rather we don’t appeal, and basically ignored it. That’s how you deal with narcissists- don’t give them attention.

No appeal, no reduction in points penalty = no precendent for City and Chelsea, so they get the book thrown at them 110%. Meanwhile, we survive our points deduction with at least a month of football to spare.

Well comfortably stay up, even with the 10 point deduction.

I’d rather we don’t appeal, and basically ignored it. That’s how you deal with narcissists- don’t give them attention.

No appeal, no reduction in points penalty = no precendent for City and Chelsea, so they get the book thrown at them 110%. Meanwhile, we survive our points deduction with at least a month of football to spare.

Every league place is worth 2m in prize money.

We need that to help so if reduction in punishment sends us up five places its 10m quid we get back.

We'll stay up handily. This league is beyond wretched and we're about middle of the pack. Without the points deduction I'd be saying we have a very real shot at making the top ten. As things are now? I still fancy us to make 14th or 15th and finish safely away from the relegation zone and be safe with a few games to spare. Luton, Sheffield Utd and Burnley are trash. Forest and Bournemouth could easily find themselves dragged into the mix too. We'll be fine. We'll stay up despite the PL being a corrupt joke and laugh in their faces come May!

We'll stay up handily. This league is beyond wretched and we're about middle of the pack. Without the points deduction I'd be saying we have a very real shot at making the top ten. As things are now? I still fancy us to make 14th or 15th and finish safely away from the relegation zone and be safe with a few games to spare. Luton, Sheffield Utd and Burnley are trash. Forest and Bournemouth could easily find themselves dragged into the mix too. We'll be fine. We'll stay up despite the PL being a corrupt joke and laugh in their faces come May!
The problem is that @davek (who is never, ever wrong) told us that Luton are going to go on a run and threaten the top 6. I'm terrified!