6 + 2 Point Deductions

Forest were only allowed to lose £61m. Less than anyone else, despite being the only club not in the PL for the previous 3 years. They don’t seem to want promoted clubs to compete
They don't want any new team to compete with the already established big clubs.

I disagree with Forest getting a penalty as much as ourselves

Pickford, Branthwaite, Myco, Tarks, Garner, Onana, McNeil, Duke, DCL.

They would all get picked up by Prem clubs. Some closer to the bottom of the league admittedly, but Prem clubs none the less.
The thing I find most depressing is that we have the nuts and bolts of the first properly likeable Everton team in a long while - those aren't all the most talented players in the word but they are solid, hardworking, good lads. And most if not all of them will be taken away from us if we are relegated through no fault of the players themselves and need the mother of all fire sales to survive. The merest glimmer of hope and it's extinguished.

If true Everton and the fans need to stop playing the premier league at their game and creating some of our own. We need to be instructing legal counsel against the PL, look to injuct their processses, not follow their rules on the “discretion” of the process. Comment openly on the proceeding, openly criticise the PL, the panel the KC in charge etc. Acting within the rules of these processes has got us nowhere….lets explore all the other angles.

Some seriously wet kecks in here tonight.
I've gone full Spud tonight

trainspotting-spud.gif

Our wages to turnover figure does not suggest that we have been frugal.

It doesn't matter if you spend money on transfers or wages it's still money going out of the club.
Aye. We've had players on significant wages and not playing, while our league position has dropped, so less TV revenue, sponsorship money and whatnot.

We may now be frugal, however the legacy of our previous deals has put us where we are.

Even they must realise that hounding us to our grave in the name of sustainability would prove the need for their powers to be curbed rather than the opposite.
i think they’ve think they’ve come to far now to turn back , and with us being easy targets as in there’s not millions of fans worldwide who lose interest and cancel there epl subscriptions if we get launched unlike the likes of utd etc