6 + 2 Point Deductions

I have never posted on another teams forum before, but tonight I registered, because I genuinely feel for loyal supporters and football club. I hope you win both appeals and stay in the Premier League where you belong. These decisions are worst than what is happening with VAR. They are just making sure the rich elite clubs stay at the top and the people who are making the decisions are muddying the waters and changing matches and league tables in offices and they aren't accountable to anyone. I could complain about VAR decisions that have gone against my team Wolves, but that is not why I am posting on your forum.

All the best for your appeals and for the rest of the season. Stay strong, fight till the end and you will come through all of this. You don't deserve what is happening to you. Everton football Club are a real football club, all the best.

UTW.

Contradicting himself there lol

We don't know who Esk or Ornstein have, if any, as sources. Ornstein's report suggests he has sources at Everton who "expect" a charge but that's not the same as knowing, nor does his info seem to come from the PL end. We don't know who "expects" the charge or why they say they do.

You'd say normally Ornstein would be much better sourced than Esk but from his constant anti-777 propaganda and his hinting at other options I suspect Esk might be close to a group of possible rival bidders (MSP?). If that's the case rival bidders may well have had sight of the books, or strong estimates of the numbers for 22/23 as part of discussions.

Esk has in the past stated opinions as facts so I'm not super optimistic but there's a glimmer of hope he maybe knows we're OK. Otherwise I don't see his game stating something as fact that could be demonstrated as false hours later.

Contradicting himself there lol

Good god man. Give it up.

He was still on here when joined. He is a decent interpreter of publically available information for those that can’t be arsed or haven’t the knowledge to dissect it themselves, and it’s really valuable to some. But that’s it. The predicting of our PSR position for multiple years that started with net transfer spend then completely guesstimated operating costs did a great disservice to those that hung on his every post.

Stick to the basics and help people understand the facts. Trying to be an oracle and media source of football finance expertise is fanciful. No-one outside a company knows what’s true until the accounts are filed, and at that point, everybody knows.

If we are deemed to have broken the rules tomorrow, somebody needs to purge Esk from the Internet once and for all. One embarrassment too many after this.
A lot of credibility on the line for sure. Like I said above, I don't really understand why he'd put it on the line making such unequivocal statements that could be proven false hours later, unless he had actual knowledge to back it up. That's the hope I choose to cling to!

Some of the scab 6 clubs have decided they like a couple of our players so the PL are going to help them out by forcing our hand in a sale for well below value in order for us to not get more points docked.
Good luck at your next club Onana and Branthwaite