6 + 2 Point Deductions

I thought myself that might be Digne - but obvs dont know - im sure its easily checkable.

I dont get that though, surely thats at our discretion and not breach of a rule. How is that an aggravating factor.
They didn’t uphold that claim did they? The new contract would increase our profit on a sale anyway, happens all the time. Sides are dishing out new contracts now and immediately selling to Saudi. If they spent more than 2 minutes on that point they are all stupid.

Im sorry but based on the above, "aggravating factors" 10 points is ridicules, as far as i can see we are guilty of is claimed a tax allowance on submission to the PL when none existed - if that true then ok, but a lot of the aggravating factors that have led to a high proportioned sanction of a 10 point deduction are pie in the sky speculative stuff, they themselves even seem unsure off.

This is an absolute stich up and white wash.

The severity of the sanction isnt warranted for the breach.
Without having looked at the whole thing the fact that the commission used bad faith as an aggravating factor, when it doesn't seem to have even be alleged by the PL seems an obvious place to start when it comes to an appeal. Three points off for that and we're back out the relegation zone.

Watch the general rhetoric around this btw. Bet it'll be "well they should use this to galvanise themselves" etc, and other condescending nonsense.

It’s already started, it’s all ok because there’s three worse teams. We should be harassing the PL through every channel possible now moving forward. The club needs to be on a war footing with them from this day forward.

Nah. First couple of games then we don't get points and then the fans turn on the club again.

We're knackered here. All the chest thumping stuff is understandable but short lived and won't see us galvanise players with the biggest excuse they need to not put it in.

We're down mate.
I’m going to have ignore this 🍉

You think we're capable of a 48 point season. Ok.

I say we're nowhere near that level and will sink if DCL get injured or Tarokowski or Branthwaite do.

There's some absolute pollyanna nonsense about its being "ok" here. Its utter 'kin tripe.
You literally said at the end of last season we would get 50 points if we had 2 fit attackers (we have several) so a 10 point deduction would be manageable.

Our form is good and we are winning games.

Goodison is going to be a bear pit and the fans will be fully behind the team.

Massive pointes deduction is quite a disaster for any parties.
Everton will need to fight hard for the survival but there is a little bit hope as the relegation is easier than last year.
PL cannot fine Man City easily. Actually, this decision is quite stupid. Nobody would accept and there is no club to respect the FFP.
Ideally, 3 points deduction and 1 transfer window ban or 6 points deduction is easier to accept.
If Everton wants to appeal, just tell them more punishments will be achieved in failed appeal.
PL will then easy give Man City punishment.

Without having looked at the whole thing the fact that the commission used bad faith as an aggravating factor, when it doesn't seem to have even be alleged by the PL seems an obvious place to start when it comes to an appeal. Three points off for that and we're back out the relegation zone.

if we got it reduced on appeal

but how long will that take? about ten years lol