6 + 2 Point Deductions

Interesting.... I don't know why we'd negotiate a settlement, certainly not with three clubs. If those clubs thought they'd win compensation at the commission I highly doubt they'd want to negotiate a settlement at all....feels like a bluff to hope we cough up.

I wonder what kind of settlement payment they are thinking they can get from us.

Don't disagree .

My point was even if the rules are unfair , don't make ridiculous losses anyway.

No other business could possibly be run with making a continuing loss of over £100 million every 3 year cycle.

Totally unsustainable
Ordinarily I'd agree but football is a completely different proposition. If you've got a billionaire that wants to put the cash in then they can sustain losses like that without blinking an eye, which is what the problem is with the rules as they stand, football appears to be the only "business" where the owner can't put in as much cash as he wants.

It was always going to be before the end of the season, and for me, it is good so we know either way.
It's grossly unfair that the timeline for a verdict extends until prior to the last game of the season. Their description, not mine.
The whole shebang is primarily about us, but what of those clubs who haven't transgressed any rules nervously looking over their shoulders. I simply can't believe. So many factors in play here. Decision needed promptly not in another six months. That's flagrant desertion of duty.

I wonder what kind of settlement payment they are thinking they can get from us.
If they are withdrawing their claims it's not out of the goodness of their hearts, it's because they've been advised that they won't be able to establish causation between our overspend and their relegation, particularly when three of them are trying to claim it.

At most we should be offering them 1 place worth of prize money as compensation.

You're remarkably unfunny remarks. This isn't the time...not sure whether you noticed but this period in our history, sadly, is existential. Other clubs not too far away faced similar challenges, got through it, and have seen better times. We may not...so read the [Poor language removed] room...

I haven’t a clue what you are talking about, sir.

Please tell me how I have upset you.