6 + 2 Point Deductions

Not sure what you have inferred from my post. Merely pointing out it’s impossible to try and impose any sort of spending/financial restrictions with penalties that actually are penalties, but simultaneously have zero impact on the fans. It’s impossible.
Don't disagree .

My point was even if the rules are unfair , don't make ridiculous losses anyway.

No other business could possibly be run with making a continuing loss of over £100 million every 3 year cycle.

Totally unsustainable

Nothing wrong with supporting your local club and Everton.

Probably a good idea for mental well being.

One of my very first posts on here was the complicated (in my view) situation I had supporting two teams. Iirc, the analogy I used was wanting who to win a fight between your brother, and a loved step brother. That said, the only situation I would want Bristol to get a result against Everton, would be if the result meant zip to Everton, but would keep Bristol in the league.

I doubt that will happen any time soon!

Oh. Points deduction thread. Appeal has gone in. Lets see.

OMG Brewers Bay is my happy place amigo. I could happily spend my whole life there ( if I had enough money for a beach view mansion and could stomach the hurricanes)

St John is the same size but with 20,000 less people. 60% is a national park, and the army core of engineers maintain the beaches. Take the ferry over there next time you're on Tortola, it does not disappoint. My plan is to retire in the USVI (easier for a Yank) and keep a condo somewhere on the mainland for hurricane season.

They wont.

People really need to learn what the phrase "not ruling it out" means.

It doesnt mean I think it will happen, im just saying its not 100% not happening.

Tell us again how Dyche will finish 8th with Everton.
QwNPtz3.gif

Interesting.... I don't know why we'd negotiate a settlement, certainly not with three clubs. If those clubs thought they'd win compensation at the commission I highly doubt they'd want to negotiate a settlement at all....feels like a bluff to hope we cough up.

Is he sick, a sort of ok story about Everton for once lol

The appeal outcome known before end season is not good. Other clubs will be nervously monitoring the outcome of the appeal given they could be dragged back into relegation trouble if we got some or all points returned. Many clubs try to buy their way out of trouble in the January window but with this uncertainty do they stick or twist. This is a mess

The appeal outcome known before end season is not good. Other clubs will be nervously monitoring the outcome of the appeal given they could be dragged back into relegation trouble if we got some or all points returned. Many clubs try to buy their way out of trouble in the January window but with this uncertainty do they stick or twist. This is a mess
It was always going to be before the end of the season, and for me, it is good so we know either way.