6 + 2 Point Deductions

Start in January, result March/April
You would have thought they would want to have it sorted one way or another way before then. The longer they leave it the more likely they will get incoming claims / litigation from other clubs if we get any/all of our points back.

Regardless of when they make a decision the easiest thing for them to do now is to do nothing unfortunately. Hope I m wrong!

Regardless of when they make a decision the easiest thing for them to do now is to do nothing unfortunately. Hope I m wrong!
This is where my head’s at with it.

There’s a feel good factor back at the club because we’re winning, and since on our current trajectory we’re not going to be relegated, the PL will feel less pressure to change course as you say.

If we were at serious risk of relegation, fan anger would be magnified and the media spotlight would be brighter.

The league will be hoping this all blows over now.

I hope the appeal goes well and Everton have shown up what a flimsy show trial they have conducted, my argument would be centered around this...

The case the commission keep referring to is the EFL Sheff Wed case, I`d argue that we look at a previous PL case.

The SLY 6 tried to break away but there were no sanction for this, the league fined them c£3m each, that punishment now stands at 30 points!

Everton, even with all the adjustments the PL took out of our P&S calculation, was a £20m overspend, again no sanctions or punishments were in place when we were referred. So given that what the SLY 6 did now carries 30 points and being that the PL want 10 points for Everton we will take the £1m fine....

Don`t forget the table that everyone talks about, 6 points for breach plus 1 for every £5m over was brought in August this year, After we had been referred so this should not apply to us and it was never voted on by all 20 PL clubs so in essence brought in by the PL without approval by the stakeholders.

If you see where I`m coming from....

Fair play to The 1878s and others. I do think though that the level of attention this generates outside the Everton bubble is limited.

Counter intuitively, that's why continual exposure is needed. It takes a lot of effort and I applaud the organisers.

Fair play to The 1878s and others. I do think though that the level of attention this generates outside the Everton bubble is limited.

Counter intuitively, that's why continual exposure is needed. It takes a lot of effort and I applaud the organisers.
I don't think that's true.

Every time we're on the telly it's mentioned and shown. Every time I've ever heard Everton discussed on radio or tv or the papers the protests and / or our phoney league position and Everton's harsh treatment is mentioned.

That's because these fans have kept the pressure up.

Long may it continue.

We’ve just gotta keep spamming the socials - any post from the PL about any subject on Twitter/X gets a corruption response from me and many others, so anyone clicking the post gets them as well, doesn’t matter what team they follow. They can’t censor that.

Im not on instagram or tik tok but I hope those are similar.

was that van picked up by any other media ? i battered me birds twitter account retweeting it to talksport sky mirror telegraph etc ,frustrating if they never bothered covering it but not surprising