6 + 2 Point Deductions

I was quite rightly banned because I lost my rag and gave some back to the posters who were stalking me and sending abusive PM's.

I wasn't going to return and only did so because of the absolute rubbish that social media content creators are peddling. What the fan base desperately needs is some fact-checking and above all is more people to actually read the IC report.

I know my posts can be annoying and repetitive and I apologise to the mods. However, I think it needs doing because falsehoods are being repeated ad infinitum.

It is up to the mods. If they want me to stop posting I will.
So you admit being a kopite and pretending to be an Everton fan....

I was quite rightly banned because I lost my rag and gave some back to the posters who were stalking me and sending abusive PM's.

I wasn't going to return and only did so because of the absolute rubbish that social media content creators are peddling. What the fan base desperately needs is some fact-checking and above all is more people to actually read the IC report.

I know my posts can be annoying and repetitive and I apologise to the mods. However, I think it needs doing because falsehoods are being repeated ad infinitum.

It is up to the mods. If they want me to stop posting I will.

Any chance that you`re getting coached in the art of obfuscation by @davek ?

But surely there has to be room for common sense? It's known that a lot of the stadium has been paid for without loans, but this has had the knock on effect of us having to use loans to help with running costs.

Mitigation is allowed you know, and whilst it might not change a technical breach, these factors should definitely play a part in some sort of leniency/understanding when it comes to punishment.

We struggled massively to secure loans against a stadium, not so much future broadcasting income.

The only question that needs to be asked more widely, is, would Everton be in this position if we were not building a stadium and associated infrastructure. If the answer is no, there is potentially a case, if the answer is yes, then WTAF.