6 + 2 Point Deductions

seeing the select comitte getting involved specifically on our points deduction has me the most confident i have been of getting 10 points back. Best thing that happend to us was masters crumbling under questioning from the mps and giving the ‘small clubs’ soundbite. Any decent lawyer gets us off the punishment
I read it as we will go after the big clubs such as Everton as well as small clubs whatever they are.

Master (Bate)s has really shown his colours and, quite rightly, is not fit for purpose. How the hell he manoeuvred himself into his role speaks volumes for the corrupt old school which pervades throughout the Premier League and the sooner the real fans of every club aspiring to achieve something akin to success wake-up and smell the coffee the sooner we will gain a level playing field.

seeing the select comitte getting involved specifically on our points deduction has me the most confident i have been of getting 10 points back. Best thing that happend to us was masters crumbling under questioning from the mps and giving the ‘small clubs’ soundbite. Any decent lawyer gets us off the punishment
We may not get all ten back, but it does represent a massive turning point.

Firstly, it gives them even more incentive to get out of this mess and save face. This may come in the form of some reduced "plea deal" for the outstanding charges against us and Forest just to make it go away, whether that's a fine or a very reduced number of points etc. With the detrimental effect this potentially has on the rest of the season I think most clubs other than the direct relegation rivals would probably accept this, so that all football matters are decided on the football pitch as they should be.

If it does go to appeal our argument is already made for us to an extent, that the sanction was arrived at by an improper process. So they may have to disregard the sanction arrived at. This doesn't necessarily let us get away scot free - presumably they could then also impose a freshly arrived at sanction (if they still conclude we are guilty) but they couldn't use the PL's recommendations, nor could they use the existing 10 points as a starting point, which works in our favour.

Long way from out of the woods here but this is the best I've felt about potential outcomes since the verdict.

Lies, Inconsistencies, insults against unfavoured member clubs which also opens up to bias toward favoured 'bigger' clubs, lack of transparency, interfering with an independent commission to manipulate the process and outcome etc etc etc and all recorded and queried by an official governmental body.

The most significant and promising thing that has happened to date this imo. Masters days are numbered and ditto the self regulation of the PL.

Christ this is a mess. They took the piss out of our season for no reason. If we get all ten points back (which should have been a given), they actually managed to make themselves look weaker and more ill suited to govern themselves than if they had not dished the penalty out in the first place. The league is more incompetent than Moshiri. Let that sink in.