6 + 2 Point Deductions

If previous experience is anything to go by, it will probably be leaked in the media a day or two before the announcement is made official.
To be fair though other than a geordie guy on here none of us believed the ten points news dropped pretty much out of the blue. Most other stuff leaks though so who knows.

Why are we calling him Shagger Silk? I like it. But feel like I've missed the gag.

And now I feel like a dweeb for asking.
Think it’s just a stupid name that’s stuck, not even sure meself though did see this pic from back in the day and he looks a top shagger like…..
IMG_5635.png

Was a different attitude from the club after the result from the first case, i dont kno for certain but for me felt we went into the first one accepting we had broke rules. Then the club thought would be some sort fine ect not the points taken off. From the statement after and the second charge what they said club looks to be fighting back. I dont think we will be a pushover this time i feel like they will be after everything and wont just take whatever the league give us

Apparently it was the independent commission? that gave us the 10 points after the PL leaked they wanted 12.
Until they set down rules which state, for every £10/15M over you get deducted 2 points, which only comes into force after every appeal and before a season starts.