6 + 2 Point Deductions

Accounts are in , points deduction incoming.

Screenshot_20240331_204949_Google.jpg

It'll all be over soon....Do it ...Do it now.

Well Jesus died the other day and now apparently he's fine.

So if he can come back from that maybe we can come back from this.
Maybe so, but he had a squad of 12 which didn't included a right side combo with a combined age of 73. He also had a pretty good water to wine and fish and loaf to huge scran conversion rate, where our players couldn't convert a stone cold sitter into a goal unless it was into our own.

But we already got more than they did for half their losses. We have been severely punished for this already. If a 35 M breach equals 4 points and we have already had 6 points for 19.5 M then we should have plenty of leeway to play with and that is before you get to the double jeopardy element.
There's no double-jeopardy. The second charge is for 2020-2023 three-year period (1st for 2019-2022 period).

Even if the total of our two breaches is 45m I guess it's arguable that proportionate to Forest's 4 for 35m our existing 6 points is already a suitable punishment.
All day long for me mate, seriously if these rules were applied to everyone else then fair enough but we have been singled out here.

We build a stadium and Forest buy 40 players yet we are hauled over the coals, it's not right.

I wasn`t going to post because it`s probably bollocks but Keith Wyness (Yes, I know) has said there is 2 American investors about to submit bids to Moshiri.

Wyness works in the industry of selling sports clubs.
I’ll believe it when I see it, just Esk’s mysterious knowledge of another bidder who can’t be revealed

Assuming we've co-operated the 4 for Forest is the starting point as our breach will likely be "significant"

It then appears to come down to how they weight the aggravation of a second consecutive significant breach without us doing enough to avert it, versus the possible mitigation of 2/3 years being already punished.

Unless there are significant deductibles that I'm missing it really could be anywhere between 2 and 6 I reckon.

I always assumed the losses wouldn't be that big and taking into consideration it's a continuation of the last PSR brake, we'd have an argument. Add the league wanting to clear the slate I would be confident.

But we've proper shagged it.