6 + 2 Point Deductions

That's the point though, isn't it? That's just being a rumour; the strengthening is in the number of people telling x amount of other people what they've heard, rather than any sense of trustworthiness.
Exactly, it may turn out to be two points, but it's based on a guess. Personally speaking, if it's two or less I hope we don't appeal.

If rather we accept the punishment and instead take the opportunity to send out a really strong statement attacking the whole process and the wider state of top flight football.

Lack of clear governance, (literally making things up on the fly) poor officiating, fixture congestion followed by no game for 3 weeks, late fixture changes, still no sign of the City hearing. The Snake 6 getting a slap on the wrist (eviction wouldn't have been harsh)

Basically throw a imaginary molotov cocktails at PL hq and show how useless they are.

No scheduled X's for 12pm, so everybody can go grab a cuppa now because all X's will have been written now and will publish automatically at an agreed time, which isn't yet.

Exactly, it may turn out to be two points, but it's based on a guess. Personally speaking, if it's two or less I hope we don't appeal.

If rather we accept the punishment and instead take the opportunity to send out a really strong statement attacking the whole process and the wider state of top flight football.

Lack of clear governance, (literally making things up on the fly) poor officiating, fixture congestion followed by no game for 3 weeks, late fixture changes, still no sign of the City hearing. The Snake 6 getting a slap on the wrist (eviction wouldn't have been harsh)

Basically throw a imaginary molotov cocktails at PL hq and show how useless they are.

How would that be more effective than an appeal? We should appeal any deduction so that it shows up to world how much of a mockery the Premier League is. Just like Forest have done, I hope it goes past the final game and the league becomes a laughing stock.

How would that be more effective than an appeal? We should appeal any deduction so that it shows up to world how much of a mockery the Premier League is. Just like Forest have done, I hope it goes past the final game and the league becomes a laughing stock.
For the simple reason that an appeal can increase the deduction from 2 to 4 or 38. There's no guideline.

I actually hope (and not for selfish Everton reasons) Notts F gets upped. They knowingly cheated, they admit to clearly breaking the rules, got a lenient sentience they got all upset over it.

Accepting two points and setting fire to the PL, giving interviews to every outlet over the whole process is far more effective.

I would appeal two or more also for the psychological value of the uncertainty it gives the clubs around us knowing in theory we could be two better off. Can always withdraw an appeal so gives us a little more control over it than they have.

One point it would probably be a waste of time, that would still be a guilty verdict and a guilty verdict probably won’t change so that’s as little as we could get. But two or more, definitely.

I reckon they'll got 4-5 points which we reduce to 2-3.

We should also appeal with anything as per last comment above.

I think we can cope with 4 pts worse case, after that I worry big time for Prem status.

I reckon they'll got 4-5 points which we reduce to 2-3.

We should also appeal with anything as per last comment above.

I think we can cope with 4 pts worse case, after that I worry big time for Prem status.
It will be one or two.
Even if it’s 6, Luton are rubbish and have so many injuries they don’t recognise their own team mates.
We will be fine whatever.

Unless you work in education and then it's lunchtime. Unless you're a dinner lady.

I'm confused.
School dinners
Dinner time
Lolly ice
The ASDA
Bommy night

I'd prefer the rumoured fine to a deduction
But we'll get - 4
Then all 3 will be on the same points and whoever goes down can't truely say that the points deduction relegated them (not Luton obvs - no deduction)

For the simple reason that an appeal can increase the deduction from 2 to 4 or 38. There's no guideline.

I actually hope (and not for selfish Everton reasons) Notts F gets upped. They knowingly cheated, they admit to clearly breaking the rules, got a lenient sentience they got all upset over it.

Accepting two points and setting fire to the PL, giving interviews to every outlet over the whole process is far more effective.
I think there's zero chance it goes up for Forest on appeal.

It'd just look like even more of a clown show.