6 + 2 Point Deductions

What are you on about? It's a disgrace we're getting anything more, or got what we got in the first place. However I think most were worried we'd get more because we've seen how the PL works. And obviously we should appeal.

We do however have every chance to be staying up with the games we've got left.

Both aspects can be true.
But the points taken off matter!!!

We should be on 35pts and almost safe.
But instead this corrupt circus thinks its would make better TV to throw us down the league using methods no one even understands.
Still convinced this is all fallout from the scab six ESL project and the PL toadying to them and punishing us for having the temerity to challenge them.

Two point deductions for 2 seasons all issued in 1 season and just before the unfit rules are changed is an absolute disgrace and the whole football world should be livid and come together and boycott the PL. It is unprofessional, unfair and corrupt to the core.

But they wont because most couldn't give a toss and are in it for themselves.

I was already on very thin ground with football after the last few years but this season has completely finished me off. I am at despise levels now.
Two deductions in one season despite relating to different seasons is incredibly unfair. Everyone knows it. There'll forever be an asterisk against this season, no matter what happens from now.

Yeah but the appeal won't in any way look at our first breach and use that in our mitigation. They'll look at it as a breach of 16m and a punishment of -2, which they'll deem more than fair compared to Forest.

Hell, this might even lead to Forest being given 2 points back now they've 'only' docked us a further 2 ...
But the reason it’s only two will be double jeopardy, and that doesn’t apply to Forest. 2 does not become the precedent for Forest. 6 should have been.

That statement from us made me wanna puke. Why the feck are we being polite and complimentary towards an organisation that is instigating completely unfair punishments on us and threatening our well being. Should be up in kin arms and threatening legal action against their corruption.

Just K'off Everton you absolute nobodies. Nothing but cowards.