6 + 2 Point Deductions

That language seems to suggest that'll be dealt with in the close season / next season - and therefore any sanction will be applied to 24/25.

If they can't fit the timetable set by the league - to ensure this is wrapped up by the time the season ends - then that is surely the only possible outcome...
exactly so anymore deductions will mean we start on minus points... only Everton....

My first immediate question is, why do we get a 1 point deduction for the exact same reasons that Forest got a 2 point deduction? Surely each mitigation should be assessed on its own merits and away from the effect of other mitigations unless the claimant of defendant conjoin the two in their argument. If being collaborative and helpful is a mitigation of 2 points then it should be so even if there are only a deduction of 2 points. I hope that this is a part of the Everton appeal.

The Premier League approves of this attitude

We're not innocent though. The club is a shambles and been run into the ground. We lost 90 mill in the year in question. I wont be defending this administration.

10 points, down to 2, in the context of everything is getting of light between the processes.

Makes a farce of the first points deduction if anything and the entire process.

I didn’t think the war in Ukraine was relevant to a mitigation as ‘business should prepare for things like this’ according to the first hearing? This whole thing is a disgrace.
What’s business!. Corner shop, Chinese chippy, Nando’s or a football club. You’re right it’s a disgrace. Any teams with worse PSR results next year will get nothing.

This isnt over... there is still a second breach to this that has been deferred and not heard yet... still could get even more points deducted

Second, at a later time, the Commission will determine whether there has been anyfurther breach of the PSR in respect of: (a) the retrospective capitalisation of £6,561,000in FY21 and FY22 and (b) the capitalisation of interest relating to FY23, as alleged bythe PL’s amendment. Accordingly, a further hearing will follow. It therefore remains tobe determined whether Everton has exceeded the Upper Loss Threshold by any furtheramount regarding the interest capitalised in FY21, FY22 and FY23. We accept that thisdefers the resolution of part of this dispute. The Commission is acutely aware that thereare many stakeholders – to name some: the PL, Everton, the Everton fans, all other-8-Premier League clubs, the public – interested in the speedy determination of thesedisciplinary proceedings. Nevertheless, in fairness to the parties in these proceedings,the Commission decided that the issues which remain cannot be dealt with inaccordance with the timetable set out in the Standard Directions. The StandardDirections will not, therefore, apply to the remaining issues

They won't be happy till we've folded.