6 + 2 Point Deductions

3 points off for mitigation, and a lower breach than last time, yet the previous punishment is 4 points more. Erm.🫤

Either our first deduction is wrong or Forests deduction is wrong (and could reduce further). Impossible for all 3 decision to make any sense.
Correct

There is no consistency or fairness to the punishments so the only logical conclusion to reach is one or more of the decisions made so far is clearly incorrect and disproportionate.

We are in different places mate.

Im beyond thinking the process is fair, ive long accepted it isn't - so you cant apply logic as above, in fact i know its corrupt and made up - my point is if you accept that - then anything can happen from 10 down - in that context - we've gotten of light with 2.

The club is a skip fire, my anger is going to be directed at the administration at the club, for not once but twice putting us in this position.
Of course it’s corrupt. Doesn’t mean you lie down and say “yeah I’m happy with that” - we shouldn’t be doing ANYTHING (even just in fan discourse) that makes it easier or more comfortable for them.

What a mess. We're going to appeal this, if it's close at the end of the season and we stay up you could imagine the likes of Luton or whoever appealing this too etc. Then the whole thing will be binned anyway next season. Joke

3 points off for mitigation, and a lower breach than last time, yet the previous punishment is 4 points more. Erm.🫤

Either our first deduction is wrong or Forests deduction is wrong (and could reduce further). Impossible for all 3 decision to make any sense.
It’s all wrong mate - totally made up as they are going along.