6 + 2 Point Deductions

We signed Neal Maupay you cheb end.

The question to ask is do the points deduction balance out the financial overspend? If a club's overspend allows them to buy a striker who wins them an extra 10 points, but then they're only deducted eight points, is that fair? Punishments should be harsher in my view.

Adam, Sheffield

Dyche gets alot of stick on here...but imo if we manage to stay up this year then he's done a great job. Lets face it, we have squad full of bang average. That we even have a chance after loosing 8 points is a minor miracle (although it helps that there are some woeful teams in the league). Dyche is exactly the type of manager we need in this situation - If we still had Lampard we'd be gone already

So the people who are spouting off that the club won't appeal before checking that they've actually already said they will AREN'T antagonising people but the people who've taken the time to actually wait the 3 seconds it took for the club to release a statement are?

Get off your high horse 'mate'.

If they get rid of these points deductions and do make that 'Luxury tax' thing happen next year for breaches we should take them over the coals for punishing us with a now out of date rule set, since it's not like Chelsea or City will be being punished with the rules we have currently when their investigations started.
It’s so obvious we have a case with the rules scheduled to change.

It’s just absurdity

Meanwhile, it's apparently too "complex" to start addressing even a handful of Manchester City's 115 charges...
I can see the newspaper now ‘serial killer allowed to remain at large for 3 years as police say investigation complex and lengthy .’

Ive no particular axe to grind with city but the fact that we’ve all apparently got to wait for all 100 plus charges to be fully investigated before it’ll make a panel seems bizarre . Surely deal with the most severe or recent as place holder .

Also I think if I was a Luton fan I’d be pulling my hair out over all this , we don’t know where we stand but they’ve no real idea if they’re coming or going . Judgments seem to have zero relevance to precedent or anything else frankly and now we seem to have another charge kicked down the road to next year.

As much as we’re getting the crappy end of the stick , and we absolutely are , they’re getting shafted as well. The entire situation is an embarrassment for all those involved in its governance

Having just read some posts on the Luton forum...it's a good indication of why this country is going down the shoot with so many stupid people who don't understand the mitigating arguments. Jeepers creepers.

If they get rid of these points deductions and do make that 'Luxury tax' thing happen next year for breaches we should take them over the coals for punishing us with a now out of date rule set, since it's not like Chelsea or City will be being punished with the rules we have currently when their investigations started.

Thats exactly where Masters is heading. The absolute rat.

So when you're building a stadium it's a loss but when you've built a stadium and declare losing £72m in one year (Spurs) that's not a loss.

You couldn't make it up but they have.