6 + 2 Point Deductions

Of course it's unfair and should be appealed.

However, we are 2 points ahead of Luton and Forest and still in touching distance of Palace and Brentford with all the crap teams ( apart from Burnley) to play.

If we can't stay up we want our arses kicked.

sorry to not beat about the bush

we’ve won 2 games in 3 and a bit months

im
worried

I’m not worried about the continuing quibble over a few million. It’s unlikely to make any material difference.
More worried about how we will meeet PSR for this season. Who will we sell this time? We may also need the cash too

I find it absolutely absurd reading comments from fans of other clubs who think it should have been more points deducted

I just don't understand how football supporters can think these random points deductions plucked out of the air, for entirely off field matters, are good for the game.

I guess its just that football is tribal. But I do find it all quite disheartening tbh.

They don't see the arguement that they're making up punishments without any guidelines. They just see that we've "cheated".

Of course but our destiny is in our hands. I have no doubt the premier league is after us for whatever reason it is. But as despicable as they are we can get out of this.
I wouldn't bank on us doing that. This lot are so poor that I fear an eight-point handicap is enough to cripple us.

Personally thinking they've just equalised each breach to four points.

We breached twice, 8 points, Forest breached once four points.

Prob get the same back on appeal.

#Optics.
I’m personally thinking that the PL are a bunch of useless knob jockeys who have no clue what they’re doing!

(I’m joining @matty1878 in having a fume here! 😤😤😤😤)

I find it absolutely absurd reading comments from fans of other clubs who think it should have been more points deducted

I just don't understand how football supporters can think these random points deductions plucked out of the air, for entirely off field matters, are good for the game.

I guess its just that football is tribal. But I do find it all quite disheartening tbh.
That’s just how footy works. They don’t understand the nuance involved in all of this as they aren’t as invested or informed on the matter. I don’t blame them.