6 + 2 Point Deductions

PED unbelievably weak on 5Live there. Practically praising the PL for finally dealing with it all.
Nice to see you back, even though you can be annoying as hell a lot of the time lol. As long as you havent came back to say Luton are staying up, or you were right about whatever it is. It's good to see your ok

What exactly did he say. he's as bad as half the other idiots for me

But that's just it, it's an opinion. The PSR calculation doesn't follow IFRS, so there's no need for the PL to follow that.

If the loan documents haven't changed, I doubt we have much standing there.
The PSR calculation starts with the losses from the audited accounts and allows deductions such as youth academy etc. It should not be increasing the losses by adding back interest that has clearly increased because of the capital cost of building the stadium.

The PSR calculation starts with the losses from the audited accounts and allows deductions such as youth academy etc. It should not be increasing the losses by adding back interest that has clearly increased because of the capital cost of building the stadium.
Trouble is, it isn’t clear because our accountant is rubbish
I mean, to mortals like you and I, it is clear obviously, but Moshiri has made a pigs ear of it.