6 + 2 Point Deductions

But that’s what would happen though.
Prior to Masters getting the job they interviewed 3 other people not involved within the PL.

He got the job simply for being available, kinda like how we now have Chongo in charge despite him not being fit for purpose.

Happy to admit that things might not get fixed, but those snake rats MPs wont fix it either.

Appoint a competent leader.

Not a single thing that is being regulated by the Government works well, it just adds another layer of bull.

And getting rid of the tories is a start, not a solution.
Independent regulation would be miles better than the current situation. There are lots of public bodies that provide regulation and oversight in various industries and we accept that.

Why can't football have something similar?

Thats fine at least you admitted that something regulated is good... shows promise..
I am able to apply reason, yes.

Ive just seen this whole country get regulation in certain areas and they really, really havent helped.

The current system is broken, I just dont see how adding another layer of crap helps.

I am able to apply reason, yes.

Ive just seen this whole country get regulation in certain areas and they really, really havent helped.

The current system is broken, I just dont see how adding another layer of crap helps.
My hope is that it will apply a level of consistancy, which we are severly lacking right now, fair treatment for all, which is exactly why they dont want it. Upsets their corrupt little game.

I think we sometimes forget that the PL is in fact all the clubs in the PL, ourselves included .
All the clubs propose , debate and vote on the rules and the appointment of those chosen to administer them.
Failings of the organisation are the failings of the members as a whole , ourselves included.
From its inception it was created to serve the greed of its founders , that was its purpose.
And we were one of the ‘big clubs ‘ that helped form this despicable league.

As much as I disagree with the points deductions and I thought that we'd get 0 today, I don't think that we should appeal. It will be a different panel and could either give us less, keep it at 2 or increase it. Say we survive by GD or 1 or 2 points do we really want to be relying on those bent barstewards not giving us a bigger points deduction to relegate us? It scares me that with all the corruption we'll have played into their hands and we will be gone.
I wonder if perhaps we may withdraw our appeal if results on the pitch go favorably for us and no verdict is issued by game day 38.

I think we sometimes forget that the PL is in fact all the clubs in the PL, ourselves included .
All the clubs propose , debate and vote on the rules and the appointment of those chosen to administer them.
Failings of the organisation are the failings of the members as a whole , ourselves included.
From its inception it was created to serve the greed of its founders , that was its purpose.
Unfortunately it seems that the rules they voted for were not in black and white its the interpretation of the rules that's the issue and 3 so called independent panels coming up with 3 different results

Prior to Masters getting the job they interviewed 3 other people not involved within the PL.

He got the job simply for being available, kinda like how we now have Chongo in charge despite him not being fit for purpose.

Happy to admit that things might not get fixed, but those snake rats MPs wont fix it either.

Appoint a competent leader.

Loling at Chongo

Could be wrong but I don't think they voted for the minutiae of the rules, they voted for some financial regulation. Bit like voting in VAR. They voted on the principle not the implementation. That was left to the PL