6 + 2 Point Deductions

Im not really into all this legal stuff, so not sure how it all works. But in regards to Man Citys 115 charges, the prem appear to be waiting and will decide on these all at the same time. Why can’t they just break them up and do a few at a time?
Ours and forests were apparently quick to deal with as there weren’t many. Can’t that be done with Man City?
Probably a stupid question, I’m just curious.
Because Cities charges are likely just a witch hunt to please Kopites and United fans and will fall apart at the first bit of legal scrutiny.

We however roll over and take what we are given. Even Leicester have more balls than us.

Could be wrong but I don't think they voted for the minutiae of the rules, they voted for some financial regulation. Bit like voting in VAR. They voted on the principle not the implementation. That was left to the PL
Wasn’t the issue that the clubs couldn’t agree to vote on the punishments for any infractions ?
That’s why it was left to the committee to formulate them in an ad hoc fashion.
Like I say , the PL was formed to serve the self interest of its founder members , no wonder it’s a myopic entity.
Abolish it entirely and start again, with something that acknowledges and accepts that the privilege of being on top of the pyramid does not negate the a responsibility to the welfare of the rest of footballing community.
PL was a bad idea poorly delivered.

Prior to Masters getting the job they interviewed 3 other people not involved within the PL.

He got the job simply for being available, kinda like how we now have Chongo in charge despite him not being fit for purpose.

Happy to admit that things might not get fixed, but those snake rats MPs wont fix it either.

Appoint a competent leader.
Wouldn’t work because however competent the leader he would be governed by the greed and avarice of the PL clubs.

Could be wrong but I don't think they voted for the minutiae of the rules, they voted for some financial regulation. Bit like voting in VAR. They voted on the principle not the implementation. That was left to the PL
Because they didn’t want to be responsible for their own punishment, self interest governed their actions as always .
This is what happens when any organisation predicated on greed attempts to govern itself , abject failure.