6 + 2 Point Deductions

There's not a lot we can do as plebby fans of one of the plebby makeweight clubs.

Might as well show show disdain in whatever way we can. 🤷‍♂️

There’s not a lot anyone can do really mate. The man’s ego is completely out of control. He will have to be physically dragged away kicking and screaming, there is no way he backs down at this point. Ego is absolutely biblical.

There’s not a lot anyone can do really mate. The man’s ego is completely out of control. He will have to be physically dragged away kicking and screaming, there is no way he backs down at this point. Ego is absolutely biblical.
He's not going to resign as things stand, I agree - but him leaving doesn't have to be his choice.

I think the louder fans can be about pinning this mess on him, pointing fingers at him, the more pressure will build on his position.

It would need a no confidence vote from the member clubs. So the rest of the league needs to stop pointing fingers at each other (Luton CEO) and join together so they have numbers. I don't see it happening at the moment though.

Another pathetic article in the I paper about Luton being the “victims” as they only spent £22m. Let’s see the wages for all those players including box head, the stadium renovation to make it PL “sufficient” and their income given Wrexham have a bigger ground than them.

Let’s see what PSR brings soon as like Forest and Leicester plus a lot of other club who live in glass houses will find themselves under scrutiny.

Shocking the state of media gaslighting going on at the behest of the sky six and masters

Another pathetic article in the I paper about Luton being the “victims” as they only spent £22m. Let’s see the wages for all those players including box head, the stadium renovation to make it PL “sufficient” and their income given Wrexham have a bigger ground than them.

Let’s see what PSR brings soon as like Forest and Leicester plus a lot of other club who live in glass houses will find themselves under scrutiny.

Shocking the state of media gaslighting going on at the behest of the sky six and masters
Yeah is not fair that we didnt get them out of the bottom 3 with another deduction even after they had the adavantage of the first one. Is stupid why should we accept the punishment. Dont mention other teams who have broke the rules and have an adavantage leicester who have broke the rules this season and have not been punished except a transfer ban. Still have chelsea and city, even forest but they still call us out above all others. Really hope we can stay up and put two fingers up at the media other clubs.