6 + 2 Point Deductions

Find it hard to believe that the vote was unanimous. Why would any of the 14 vote for something that clearly favoured the scab 6. The gap will just increase even more and it was already impossible to close the gap. Something amiss with it all.

14 owners being told ‘you can’t invest your own money, you have to just sit on the asset while it’s value rises on its own’, I can see that being an attractive ownership model

I think we are cooked. I don't think we get out of this fully intact, if stuff like this is leaking out now. It's highly likely there's more to find.

Guardian getting out early to bring more negativity to ruin our day

If you add the interest payments to the wage bill we are probably about 150% of our turnover.

We need new owners not 777 to save us from the impending adminstration.

Lets get to the end of the season, then voluntarily liquidate, then see what happens with owners, asset stripping etc etc and see if we can make the 9-30 point deduction up over never season

Guardian getting out early to bring more negativity to ruin our day
How can a qualified accountant run a professional football team in Englands top division so horrendously….its an absolute disgrace.

He should have launched Kenwright from the top of the liver building they say he took over.

Unless it’s the quatari fella buying us, I don’t see how we get out of the mess moshiri and kenwright have put us in.

How can a qualified accountant run a professional football team in Englands top division so horrendously….its an absolute disgrace.

He should have launched Kenwright from the top of the liver building they say he took over.

Unless it’s the quatari fella buying us, I don’t see how we get out of the mess moshiri and kenwright have put us in.

Because the little nobhead made massive speculative decisions based on the principles “spending equals success”.

He tried to build a house on quick sand with no understanding of how to build a house. It is without doubt the most uneducated approach to running a football club I have ever seen

His idea was that we’d be regular European qualifiers, pushing champions league, by now. And then moving into the stadium would give us that push over the edge with added revenue.

But because he never understood how football worked, he has made some of the worse decisions I have seen and listened to people who had no vested interest in Everton football club, only in lining their own pockets.

And now, here lies Everton. A once proud club on the actual brink

Find it hard to believe that the vote was unanimous. Why would any of the 14 vote for something that clearly favoured the scab 6. The gap will just increase even more and it was already impossible to close the gap. Something amiss with it all.
Because we are happy with the scraps, finishing between 7th and 17th is the goal.. know where you belong.

Not ever possible, listening to Paul Gregg talking to John Blain and basically Kenwright wasn't selling to anyone unless he was part of any future setup. The guy was an absolute menace long before Moshiri ever turned up.

Not ever possible, listening to Paul Gregg talking to John Blain and basically Kenwright wasn't selling to anyone unless he was part of any future setup. The guy was an absolute menace long before Moshiri ever turned up.
I think it’s pretty much public knowledge that we had interest from a lot of wealthy people. But that man wanted to remain there, wanted to be Mr Everton, wanted to be involved in every decision

It became his club, not ours. He wanted to go down in history has the man that saved Everton and returned it to greatness

And instead, he’s buried us.