6 + 2 Point Deductions

Premier league giving back what they have taken upon appeal
S03E03-7EDaF9A8-subtitled.jpg

I’m sure Chelsea will buy back the property they’ve just sold? once they’ve sorted out their finances.
From what I have been told the hotels along with the other properties that Ken Bates built around SB will all end up in the ownership of the ultimate holding company BlueCo22 and it is that company that will both fund and ultimately own the whole site. Ironically my understanding was that prior to the sale these hotels were actually owned by Fordstam ( which was RAs ultimate holding company) so I can only assume that they acquired them as part of the sale of all Fordstams interests to Chelsea Holdings

Indeed they have just spend £80 million buying land that lies behind the west stand and will be crucial if the re build takes place on the current site which is far from a given.

When RA got plans approved for the stadium rebuild the planning was always to build a platform over the underground providing access from the site to Fulham Broadwey

Even as a Chelsea supporter I struggle to see who easily Bohley has driven a coach and horse’s through this part of P&S in that a simple transaction such as this can by pass the basic principle but the only thing it appear that can’t be treated this way is a stadium.

Appeal Deadline Day and Takeover Deadline Day all at once. A shame there’s a pesky football match to get in the way of all this excitement.
Would normally expect today to bring confirmation we won’t appeal because we were really “pleased” with something. 777 conditionally approved under the condition Mosh stays on as Chaiman/DofF. Lose 1-0 due to a stoppage time penalty somehow given away by Holgate.

But am cautiously optimistic about tonight.