6 + 2 Point Deductions

That as maybe Neiler but I worry about our club. Will it survive ?

From a financial point of view mate, the extension 777 got from both MSP and Moshiri - would have come with a cavet that they fund the club up until the end of the season at least i imagine - elsewise they wouldn't have gotten the extension.

Then the window opens on the first of June and i think Onana, Branhtwaite and Pickford could be sold - depending on the fees that might take us into the autumn - by which time you would hope we may have clarify on ownership.

The above depends on staying up, if we go down, we have an additional 90 mill hole to cover - i think there is a risk of administration then.

From a financial point of view mate, the extension 777 got from both MSP and Moshiri - would have come with a cavet that they fund the club up until the end of the season at least i imagine - elsewise they wouldn't have gotten the extension.

Then the window opens on the first of June and i think Onana, Branhtwaite and Pickford could be sold - depending on the fees that might take us into the autumn - by which time you would hope we may have clarify on ownership.

The above depends on staying up, if we go down, we have an additional 90 mill hole to cover - i think there is a risk of administration then.

There is the subject of possibly more points to be deducted.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...e-club-into-points-deduction-trouble-sources/

Sue them!

Obviously football insider is as reliable as Michael Keane in a relegation 6 pointer and it's probably well discussed already as I have not checked in on this thread for ages, but yer know, hoist them on their own petard.

I put the Daily politics show on for 10 minutes discussing Russia etc - Abramovic money has not been paid back go the Premiership as yet ?
What's Masters doing about that ?
No investigation no penalty to Chelsea ?
Abramovic money paid back to Premiership ? Why would money be paid back to Premiership?

Abramovic money paid back to Premiership ? Why would money be paid back to Premiership?

Wondered that to, sure he didn’t mean the money got the sale of the club? Which he can’t access.

Tell you what he’s not having much of a break. Has Russian and Israeli citizen ship.

Then again he’s loaded so won’t care.