6 + 2 Point Deductions

I don't think the issue is with City getting let off so much (I'm in no doubt it will happen) I think its more how to dampen down the utter outcry/ near riots there will be from the RS and the Man Utd fans who will never in a million years let this go if they get let off.

I don't think the issue is with City getting let off so much (I'm in no doubt it will happen) I think its more how to dampen down the utter outcry/ near riots there will be from the RS and the Man Utd fans who will never in a million years let this go if they get let off.
Good will kno how us and forest have felt even with the leicester psr result. Is the only case if city get away with it that will really show how pathetic the rules and league is.

Haven't United got away with it too ? They can't shout too loudly can they.

city will come tumbling down like a deck of cards, as will chelsea.

there will be a revolution and they can go form their so-called super league.
Not a chance. The clubs with the massive abroad followings that bring the league massive wealth and exposure have absolutely nothing to fear atm and then, eventually, they will form their super league anyway.

What’s left for everybody else will just be used to farm out young Super League players on loan and won’t be up to any kind of standard we are used to. Money won’t be anything close to the PL and if you have a good player they’re going to get bought on the Super League teams’ terms.

It’ll be like supporting a championship team that is not allowed to get promoted to the PL, gets next to zero media coverage and is competing for a tin cup.

Some very naive folk on here. Absolutely nothing will happen to Manchester City what so ever unless their owners sell up and leave.

They’re far too powerful
Exactly, and it’s the Same with the rest of the scab 6.

The time to put them in their place was after the ESL disgrace, but UEFA and the PL crapped the bed and did nothing. The ESL will be back before we know it.

United will get away with their PSR overspend and they are allowing Chelsea to do whatever they hell they like without any consequence, while we just accepted the deductions and thanked them for the privilege. Our club sickens me.

At least Forest kicked off and fair play to Leicester for the way they’ve dealt with the corrupt league, we are an absolute disgrace, absolutely no standards or integrity left at our club.

There;s gonna be an influx of new
Not a chance. The clubs with the massive abroad followings that bring the league massive wealth and exposure have absolutely nothing to fear atm and then, eventually, they will form their super league anyway.

What’s left for everybody else will just be used to farm out young Super League players on loan and won’t be up to any kind of standard we are used to. Money won’t be anything close to the PL and if you have a good player they’re going to get bought on the Super League teams’ terms.

It’ll be like supporting a championship team that is not allowed to get promoted to the PL, gets next to zero media coverage and is competing for a tin cup.

Who gives a crap? Went to Marine last week; 6th tier of English footy, and attendance was 1,800+

English football is vibrant and inimitable. The sooner these scabs sod off and let English football get back to it's competitive best, the better.

There;s gonna be an influx of new

Who gives a crap? Went to Marine last week; 6th tier of English footy, and attendance was 1,800+

English football is vibrant and inimitable. The sooner these scabs sod off and let English football get back to it's competitive best, the better.
Which is fine but a lot of people who have only ever known the team as a top flight club will get a shock

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back