777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It may to other parties, I don’t think it affects 777s access to cash
May also alter MSP's calculations if PL survival is guaranteed during the extension period. It made no sense for them to take 51% when the value of it could diminish so sharply within a month or so, a bit more certainty and maybe their appetite increases?

Despite the great result last night, and the 99.9% certainty of not getting relegated, the situation around our finances and these 777 vultures just kills the buzz.

I'm hoping a wholesome, moral, billionaire who made his billions off improving the environment and people's lives comes in with a fabulous offer, wipes out our debt and we can fundamentally rebuild as a serious top flight club. lol

Despite the great result last night, and the 99.9% certainty of not getting relegated, the situation around our finances and these 777 vultures just kills the buzz.

I'm hoping a wholesome, moral, billionaire who made his billions off improving the environment and people's lives comes in with a fabulous offer, wipes out our debt and we can fundamentally rebuild as a serious top flight club. lol
I agree, I just can`t get enthused by the stadium when in all likeliness it will not be owned by EFC, more likely sold to pay the debt accumulated on it.

That will put a ceiling on what we can earn from that stadium and the uplift from GP will be minimal...

The last time I got really excited about anything was when we appointed Ancelotti and signed James, everything else in the last 30 years has been pretty meh...

Chances are we will be picked up by vultures like 777 who want to make a buck for themselves at the expense of the football club, only way we go forward and be able to compete in the top half is getting a wealthy backer to clear our debts which sit like an anvil round the neck of the club.... Not really likely is it, the next 30 will be just like the last 30!

If part of the Beal to get this over the line is £200m of debt to 777 to be converted to equity and £158m to MSP to be repaid then that is a significant amount of interest that goes away. Say we are paying 10-12% (might be more) then that is somewhere around £36-43m per year saved.

I get that some of that lending may be replaced but on the face of it that is a positive

If part of the Beal to get this over the line is £200m of debt to 777 to be converted to equity and £158m to MSP to be repaid then that is a significant amount of interest that goes away. Say we are paying 10-12% (might be more) then that is somewhere around £36-43m per year saved.

I get that some of that lending may be replaced but on the face of it that is a positive

matty explain mate?

Is a wholesome, moral billionaire an extinct or never existed species?

The cost to the club each year for the loans from 777 and MSP is about £36-43m. If the deal goes through these loans will be repaid so the annual cost gone (unless other loans are taken out)
Just a quick question if the loans that 777 turn into equity are money they have to repay to someone else , who pays the original lender ?
777 don’t have the funds so who repays A-Cap on their behalf ?
Do you think it might possibly be the club and the fans ?🤔

Just a quick question if the loans that 777 turn into equity are money they have to repay to someone else , who pays the original lender ?
777 don’t have the funds so who repays A-Cap on their behalf ?
Do you think it might possibly be the club and the fans ?🤔
Good question. Unless those lenders understand they will effectively be lenders to 777 not Everton and 777 will use dividends (taking money out of club) to repay them over time ?

Edit - so yes. If they not trying to be owners through 777