777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to think one had to have a degree in economics to understand modern football, but I can confirm that it's done me no good. The "business" veneer over the game is a veil of fake respectability for low morals, venal machinations, and outright skulduggery. And it's worked a treat, fooling the plebs into thinking their clubs were being run professionally and for the common good when all that was afoot was a conspiracy against the laity.

….I think you’d have to go a long way back to find anybody who thought the club was ‘being run professionally’.

One advantage I can think of to 777 is that they don't have BK's media connections. So if things were to go pear-shaped under 777 I think the media would round on them much more quickly, like they did with the likes of Ashley and Hicks/Gillette.

I'm clutching at straws here obviously.

Are people actually still giving this story credence?

I'd have thought overnight they'd have stopped and had a think about this and come to the only available conclusion: it's not happening, it's another deflection story, a scam by Everton FC and its stooges to mask another failed transfer window which will leave us dancing on the trapdoor to the Championship.

Are people actually still giving this story credence?

I'd have thought overnight they'd have stopped and had a think about this and come to the only available conclusion: it's not happening, it's another deflection story, a scam by Everton FC and its stooges to mask another failed transfer window which will leave us dancing on the trapdoor to the Championship.

I think it has weight because we fit their profile and they want to get into the English game.

Theyll see the stadium as something that will offset debt with their other clubs.