777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

I'm not sure it's a set amount then 🤔

Whatever it is they still need to prove that they actually have that in cold hard cash not in 'assets' according to the new rules and they need to show they can actually run the club going forward. They are playing in the PL now and moneywise it's a different ball game to the other clubs in their portfolio. I think they may get a bit of a surprise when they realise just how much cash it takes to run a club in this league regardless of whether it's at the top or bottom of it. There is also part of me that thinks (given their reputation) they might use their other clubs to help generate cash to get the stadium and a few other bits sorted out and then flip us on for a big profit. We will see.

Whatever it is they still need to prove that they actually have that in cold hard cash not in 'assets' according to the new rules and they need to show they can actually run the club going forward. They are playing in the PL now and moneywise it's a different ball game to the other clubs in their portfolio. I think they may get a bit of a surprise when they realise just how much cash it takes to run a club in this league regardless of whether it's at the top or bottom of it. There is also part of me that thinks (given their reputation) they might use their other clubs to help generate cash to get the stadium and a few other bits sorted out and then flip us on for a big profit. We will see.
Think they will have another partner in the deal to help get the cash for such a big deal. We need both money being put in and an owner with a board to create new ways the club can bring ij and make money. That is one of the biggest problems we have the club cant make money

Thats it for me we all thought moshiri was the right guy at one point, the key action for me is that the come in and make changes like newcastle did. Create a whole new structure at the club get the Cockroach that is kenwright out of the day to day
Im mostly a glass half full kinda guy, especially regarding Everton, as I say, without hope, what do we have? No hope is the answer!!! Hahahah, Anyway.

And like Dr Strange, I see only 1 outcome, Everton dies! I kid, I kid.

But just removing Kenwright, Moshiri off the rudder, put some business people in, should improve us.

We wont know their intentions till January at the earliest, then the Summer will be a big test "of them", for now, we just gotta sit back, wait and watch.

Last edited:

Im mostly a glass half full kinda guy, especially regarding Everton, as I say, without hope, what do we have? No hope is the answer!!! Hahahah, Anyway.

And like Dr Strange, I see only 1 outcome, Everton dies! I kid, I kid.

But just removing Kenwright, Moshiri off the rudder, put some business people in, should improve us.

We wont know their intentions till January at the earliest, then the Summer will be a big test "of them", till now, we just gotta sit back, wait and watch.
You have grown up so fast x

Think they will have another partner in the deal to help get the cash for such a big deal. We need both money being put in and an owner with a board to create new ways the club can bring ij and make money. That is one of the biggest problems we have the club cant make money
They must have a silent backer in there who is fronting some of this, just a case of who?

Yeah, we badly need to operate like a functioning business, proper people in the correct roles, proper age structured recruitment policy that gives us value for money even if the player in question doesn't work out playing wise. We need proper sponsorship and marketing strategies and branding. We need to be self sufficient eventually and it's not hard if we are just smart about things.