777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Start of the summer I thought a full takeover by these would be much better than MSP investment because it would rid us of the scourge of Moshiri and Usmanov. Plus there are advantages to the multi club model.

But everything I've seen about them since says they are somehow worse than what we have. They sound like they are essentially fraudsters. But if Mosh gets some dough and rides into the sunset he just doesn't care what becomes of us.

Becoming proper numb to it all now.

Sounds mad even typing this, but if it weren’t for this place and you bunch of lunatics, I reckon I would’ve packed in completely on all things Everton by now.

I was actually going to recommend to @GrandOldTeam that we close the football side of the forum down and we all just head into the current affairs forum and talk about anything but football lol

It's absolutely insane witnessing the death of your football club right before your eyes. It has to be the case now that Moshiri is just sick of the place and will sell to absolutely anyone
I did suggest last year, after some fans got stupid about it and started cornering people, that we'd be in trouble if he just wanted out. And here we go.