777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think there's every point as it adds more pressure to Moshiri and 777 to call it quits especially with the fans onside and angry if said bidders come out and show us that they're a much better option than 777 which let's face it wouldn't be hard.

So yeah the underhanded tactics, unbelievably calling for administration instead of a 777 takeover (probably for the other bidders to get the club cheaper), and the whole being secretive /waiting for disaster doesn't make me think the bidders Esk is involved with/ referring too are much better than 777.

How the Esk et all are operating atm is very clear as to what's going on, that's fine but come out and be transparent about it. He calls for transparency from the club but can't give it himself as they obviously know the fans won't be happy with the alternative bidders either and their current actions /tactics don't fill me with confidence.

Like you say we're an attractive option so hopefully there's better out there than 777 and whatever bidders the Esk is involved with /proposing are waiting.
Frankly I don’t think either Moshiri or 777 give two hoots about the opinions of the supporters.
Even if Esk does have knowledge of other bidders it is presumably only in confidence and he can’t really betray a confidence.
There is absolutely no advantage in going public now anyway since we are already technically sold to 777.
It is only when either Moshiri or 777 officially abort the sale , that anyone will show.
There is little point in antagonising someone you want to negotiate with.

Frankly I don’t think either Moshiri or 777 give two hoots about the opinions of the supporters.
Even if Esk does have knowledge of other bidders it is presumably only in confidence and he can’t really betray a confidence.
There is absolutely no advantage in going public now anyway since we are already technically sold to 777.
It is only when either Moshiri or 777 officially abort the sale , that anyone will show.
There is little point in antagonising someone you want to negotiate with.

The citizens of suburbia thread sums it all up for me mate. Let's just see how it all plays out.

Its just so very transparent tho.

If 777 fail, then at some point, of course somebody else will step in, thats just logic.

Then people will be saying "Esk was right", its like me saying tomorrow is Thursday and then coming in here and telling you all about how right I was.

View attachment 250258

On 27 February, the club officially confirmed Moshiri's purchase of a 49.9% stake in the club, which was ratified two weeks later by the Premier League.

Witsel = Wrong
Usmanov = Wrong

Suddenly his word is taken as gospel while barking at the moon about administration and 'a mysterious bidder'.

lol

I like this fella.

Same. Very knowledgeable fella indeed who has seen right through “the Esk” from day one. Notice how the Esk originally engaged with him before realising what he’s up against, and now avoids him at all costs.
Me too. The same Esk who calls for transparency from the club and Moshiri etc is currently coming up short in that department himself.

It's very evident he's on a payroll or involved somehow. Same with Paul Brown and Joshimer.

If it has to be shadowy and secretive and use smear tactics against other bidders etc then they can't be any better than 777. Otherwise theyd be saying "here we are, here's what we're about and we want the club" and the fans would be onside.

I'm sure Andy will be along shortly to tell me off as I mentioned his mate.
Nail on head. Their modus operandi has/is to produce hit pieces on 777 on not just a daily basis, but an hourly basis to garner support from the fan base to help derail 777’s acquisition. Saying administration is “preferable” to 777 taking over shows how desperate he/they are to get their slice of Cake.

777 can’t let us go into administration. They are 200m into us as unsecured debt. They are keeping us afloat. At this point they need this to go through as much as us.

Administration would be a disaster.

If 777 can make this work my worry is they need to clear out the club and build from ground zero. Big players will go. At least our terrible commercial team would get fired.

As demoralising as it is this feels like 777 or administration. I feel like crying but we need 777 to work

The citizens of suburbia thread sums it all up for me mate. Let's just see how it all plays out.

I'm no financial guru, but I have doubts this is correct. If 777 take over and then default, an administrator takes over rather than the creditors. And the worst case in all scenarios is bankruptcy. Creditors holding security and with precedence of payment will always want full payment, and since the names of those running R&M is unknown, its going to be almost impossible to pressure them into accepting less than they're owned. Similarly MSP as an american investment fund won't care about bad publicity about screwing us over, so I very much doubt they could be coerced in to accepting less than they're owed too. Its a bit like Glasgow Rangers back in 2011 or 2012, their biggest creditor was HMRC, they refused anything less than full payment, and so bankruptcy was the only remaining option.

In general though, I'd agree that administration is worse than 777. Once an administrator takes over, they're purely looking at things from a financial aspect. All consideration of fans or history or stature within the game goes out the window. The bottom line is the only consideration.

777 can’t let us go into administration. They are 200m into us as unsecured debt. They are keeping us afloat. At this point they need this to go through as much as us.

Administration would be a disaster.

If 777 can make this work my worry is they need to clear out the club and build from ground zero. Big players will go. At least our terrible commercial team would get fired.

As demoralising as it is this feels like 777 or administration. I feel like crying but we need 777 to work

I think 777 will be in administration before the end of the year.

Chelsea = owned by filthy Russian money, won a dozen trophies, come the war 'punished' by having a forced sale to another multi billionaire, ramped up their buying to obscene, never-before-seen levels, found to have cheated their way to success for two decades. Have that many players that they've got about 20 on loan across Europe and have massive strength in depth despite significant injuries all season.

Verdict: As you were.

Everton = severed ties with Usmanov, cancelled several hugely lucrative sponsorship deals and replaced them with awful ones or unable to replace them at all, deemed to have spent £19m too much on a stadium that will generate hundreds of jobs and bring in billions for the city as part of a regeneration of the area. Zero sporting advantage. A squad of awful players and absolutely no depth in any area of the squad.

Verdict: Premier League suggests 12 point penalty to make an example of us, 10 points found to be sufficient, reduced to 6 points on appeal. Plus a further deduction to come despite 75% of that charge having already been punished.

That's not even mentioning MCFC.

I wish I could just walk away from football.