777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every so often when @The Esk gets brought up I recall my ban for daring to question. I'm glad the tide has turned
1000003195.jpg

For me, we need to get the wins in starting Saturday because we need to keep our status in the Premier League despite points deductions. We start moving away from the bottom 3 that is one part of the plan sorted.

The finances can be rearranged to ensure we stay afloat until the end of the season and remain out of administration.

Summer comes and obviously big fees for our best players mostly likely Onana and Branthwaite plus a lot of deadwood off the books (Gomes, Dele).

Any takeover needs to establish a new board on day one of the deal, we can look for more revenue through the stadium to pay off loans/groups/grifters.
Reading the last few pages on here though, it’s seems that relegation is inevitable. It will be either this season, next season or season after. Due to the financial situation and having to sell our best players just to starve of administration.

For me, we need to get the wins in starting Saturday because we need to keep our status in the Premier League despite points deductions. We start moving away from the bottom 3 that is one part of the plan sorted.

The finances can be rearranged to ensure we stay afloat until the end of the season and remain out of administration.

Summer comes and obviously big fees for our best players mostly likely Onana and Branthwaite plus a lot of deadwood off the books (Gomes, Dele).

Any takeover needs to establish a new board on day one of the deal, we can look for more revenue through the stadium to pay off loans/groups/grifters.
I forgot there was even a match on this weekend , all this seems to dominate the day to day with everton

Not getting personal with The Esk or Myers or anyone else.

We aren't all financial experts or claim to be but ultimately ADMINISTRATION WILL KILL THIS CLUB.

Banks will be flexible and rearrange deals for more money and groups/investors who have already put money in will definitely wait because administration will lose their investment.

It's all doom and gloom but can we just get this season over with and the quickest way is win games, get the points on the board and stop the infighting because we need all our energy going into getting over the line

Getting deadwood off the books isn’t as much of a good thing as it was a few years ago when we had a massive squad and needed to make room for better replacements. Obviously the likes of dele who get paid for nothing moving on is a good thing but for a lot of players losing them just means we have to find a replacement from somewhere with no money to do it the whole situation at the club is awful and it’s impossible to see a way out right now.

Getting deadwood off the books isn’t as much of a good thing as it was a few years ago when we had a massive squad and needed to make room for better replacements. Obviously the likes of dele who get paid for nothing moving on is a good thing but for a lot of players losing them just means we have to find a replacement from somewhere with no money to do it the whole situation at the club is awful and it’s impossible to see a way out right now.

When I say deadwood, I mean we need to replace those players most likely frees so those bigger contracts will cushion the incoming players.

I won't impact our finances overnight but it's impact the squad directly.

So in summary

The PL have done us a favour and said show us your money to 777.

Meanwhile stadium build goes on and club dangles over the edge of relegation

The fans wonder when we will just show some confidence and just get some wins without showing any dramatics on and off the pitch.

I’ve never had an issue with Esk and liked him when I met him, but I wonder what angle he’s working here?

He’s a smart guy

He has to know how horrendous administration would be

What’s his motivation here?
I think he is trying to scaremongering to pull 777 deal off the table but Moshiri doesn't listen to Twitter, he just wants his cash or has much as he can.