777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1694790618516.png

As most of you know, I used to be a big shot in the Mafia and so have lots of experience of how takeovers like this go down.

Despite it all looking like a conventional business transaction in the media, the reality will be much different.

777 will be ‘clearing house’ as soon as the deal is confirmed. That means they will literally contract ex-military mercenaries to hunt down Kenwright, Thelwall, perhaps Moshiri himself if he doesn’t abide by the terms of the buyout…as well as any tea ladies at Finch Farm who were known to gossip and sow discord…to literally hunt them down, ‘liquidate’ them and dispose of the corpses.

That’s how ruthless organisations quickly remove an in-grained culture and replace it with their own.

As to whether you agree with the morality of that is your own personal business.

I reckon you've shown Thelwell about 45 doors today lol
I think it may be a revolving door.

I think everything that is happening is cementing Thelwell's position at the club.

To be fair to him his recruitment has generally been quite good when you consider his transfer budgets consists of promises , loan and hot air.

He has also managed in a couple of year to move out the considerable amount of deadwood we had at the club.

In terms of problems at EFC I don't think he is anywhere near top of the pile.

As most of you know, I used to be a big shot in the Mafia and so have lots of experience of how takeovers like this go down.

Despite it all looking like a conventional business transaction in the media, the reality will be much different.

777 will be ‘clearing house’ as soon as the deal is confirmed. That means they will literally contract ex-military mercenaries to hunt down Kenwright, Thelwall, perhaps Moshiri himself if he doesn’t abide by the terms of the buyout…as well as any tea ladies at Finch Farm who were known to gossip and sow discord…to literally hunt them down, ‘liquidate’ them and dispose of the corpses.

That’s how ruthless organisations quickly remove an in-grained culture and replace it with their own.

As to whether you agree with the morality of that is your own personal business.
Don't bother with that , more importantly tell us how the illegal billions will find it's way into the club.

I think it may be a revolving door.

I think everything that is happening is cementing Thelwell's position at the club.

To be fair to him his recruitment has generally been quite good when you consider his transfer budgets consists of promises , loan and hot air.

He has also managed in a couple of year to move out the considerable amount of deadwood we had at the club.

In terms of problems at EFC I don't think he is anywhere near top of the pile.

I'd say being 30 minutes away from relegation because he didn't get an adequate striker in means we shall beg to differ mate on where he is in the problem stakes.