777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Would be nice to get this wrapped up before January as it would mean incomings. Obviously things are bad but in a way it's more positive that the news coming out isn't "Everton are broke" anymore and it's instead "Moshiri is broke or simply doesn't want to invest any more money". I think 777 are an improvement simply because they cannot be worse.

Survive this season in the PL and surely by next season most of the issues are behind us? Stadium will be done, new owners and we'll likely be in a very good FFP position as we've not spent anything for years in terms of our netspend. We would probably be in a similar situation to when Newcastle were bought just not as extreme, would basically give 777 a clean slate to improve us.

I look at it this way, for 777 to make money on Everton they have to improve us in all areas, that includes on the pitch. It is mutually beneficial for them to make sure we are as good as possible, that's why I trust them. I'd rather have an organisation like this who are a group of businessmen rather than the clown show we have now who've siphoned money out of the club for decades. At least with the businessmen they're more likely to know what they're doing and they're more transparent about it.

Looked at your results for the vote,fans doing their research makes you wonder why Moshiri even let them in the door. Someone posted about the Saudis coming in being a game changer is spot on. Cash rich countries looking to diversify is the way its going. UK internationally has always been the place where the money goes .The only downside is property prices go ballistic. Moshiri might be best bringing in partners that are cash rich to dilute his share holding, and not just help finance the new stadium,but the whole area around it introducing new businesses etc. Bars viable businesses that will help regenerate the area down from the Titanic Hotel towards the city centre. Not just apartments bringing in employment, is the key for any city, your stadium is the kick start.

It used to. Thanks to Brexit, the UK isn't the preferred destination anymore. Having looser financial regulations within the EU attracted a lot of investments from abroad (like money-laundering), but there's no reason to do so now as a 3-country. The Irish are the ones enjoying all the Brexit "benefits" the UK citizens were promised :drunk:

Last edited:

777 have to assume responsibility for the reputation they have.

It's isn't really about being "for' or "against" them.

If aoproved, they'll be judged on what they do and don't do.

The January transfer window would be an early test in that regard for a side very likely to need a couple of additions.

We're not being taken over by benefactors that is clear. I'd settle for competent and legitimate business managers but their track record suggests otherwise.

They don't get my support, they only get a very cynical suspension of judgement at best.

777 have to assume responsibility for the reputation they have.

It's isn't really about being "for' or "against" them.

If aoproved, they'll be judged on what they do and don't do.

The January transfer window would be an early test in that regard for a side very likely to need a couple of additions.

We're not being taken over by benefactors that is clear. I'd settle for competent and legitimate business managers but their track record suggests otherwise.

They don't get my support, they only get a very cynical suspension of judgement at best.
I know we have some money issues but most of all we need people who can make the correct decisions more than anything.

should be money to spend in jan but again we will have to be smart about it. Is not just about 777 giving the manager alot of money it is more about what the books will let us spend. With them hopefully bringing more deals into the club making the club make more money

should be money to spend in jan but again we will have to be smart about it. Is not just about 777 giving the manager alot of money it is more about what the books will let us spend. With them hopefully bringing more deals into the club making the club make more money

Next year will be the acid test, we need to pay off Beto and Chermiti in full, close on £40m. If we sign Danjuma and Harrison that will cost another small fortune as well. That's the mess Moshiri has left us in.

Would be nice to get this wrapped up before January as it would mean incomings. Obviously things are bad but in a way it's more positive that the news coming out isn't "Everton are broke" anymore and it's instead "Moshiri is broke or simply doesn't want to invest any more money". I think 777 are an improvement simply because they cannot be worse.

Survive this season in the PL and surely by next season most of the issues are behind us? Stadium will be done, new owners and we'll likely be in a very good FFP position as we've not spent anything for years in terms of our netspend. We would probably be in a similar situation to when Newcastle were bought just not as extreme, would basically give 777 a clean slate to improve us.

I look at it this way, for 777 to make money on Everton they have to improve us in all areas, that includes on the pitch. It is mutually beneficial for them to make sure we are as good as possible, that's why I trust them. I'd rather have an organisation like this who are a group of businessmen rather than the clown show we have now who've siphoned money out of the club for decades. At least with the businessmen they're more likely to know what they're doing and they're more transparent about it.
Nope. Our finances are far worse than Newcastles

Next year will be the acid test, we need to pay off Beto and Chermiti in full, close on £40m. If we sign Danjuma and Harrison that will cost another small fortune as well. That's the mess Moshiri has left us in.
Yes- but Gomes contract ends, so does Dele’s. That’s £11 million off the wage bill. We’re finally clearing out the last of the big earning/zero contributing players. Our wages to turnover ratio is in a significantly better place than it was 2 years ago.

I wouldn't expect a lot of incomings in January whether the deal is closed or not.

When the stadium is complete they'll still be sitting on a ton of debt, it will be nothing like Newcastle.