777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to get this wrapped up before January as it would mean incomings. Obviously things are bad but in a way it's more positive that the news coming out isn't "Everton are broke" anymore and it's instead "Moshiri is broke or simply doesn't want to invest any more money". I think 777 are an improvement simply because they cannot be worse.

Survive this season in the PL and surely by next season most of the issues are behind us? Stadium will be done, new owners and we'll likely be in a very good FFP position as we've not spent anything for years in terms of our netspend. We would probably be in a similar situation to when Newcastle were bought just not as extreme, would basically give 777 a clean slate to improve us.

I look at it this way, for 777 to make money on Everton they have to improve us in all areas, that includes on the pitch. It is mutually beneficial for them to make sure we are as good as possible, that's why I trust them. I'd rather have an organisation like this who are a group of businessmen rather than the clown show we have now who've siphoned money out of the club for decades. At least with the businessmen they're more likely to know what they're doing and they're more transparent about it.
All 777 have to do to make money is own the club and take their share of any money that passes through it ,…..ticket sales , league money, tv money , sponsorship deals, any profit from player trading.
Is a misconception that they have to improve the club to get a return , they don’t .
As we can see at Genoa they are clearly not eager to fund any improvements , instead asking supporters to dig deeper in their pockets.
They are buying the club to make maximum money for minimum investment,
And mid table obscurity will serve them just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back