777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's clear moshiri couldn't care less about the club. After his incompetence of the last 5 years have left us in the dirt he now wants to sell us down the river to cowboys who at best see us as a way to make money.
lower the asking price, take the loss your due, and leave us alone you utter fraud.

Don't think some are getting this at all.

It's over , 777 is the last chance saloon.

There's no more lifelines left , the drawbridge has been firmly pulled up.

It's 30 years of mismanagement coupled with 7 years rapid decline.
No turning the clock back , this really is .....The End my beautiful friend.
777 aren't the last chance saloon. They're the headsman with a dull blade.

Well, actions>words isn't it?

Josh Wander's public comments leave no doubt on their view towards fans as customers.

For me, my own concern is based on my (albeit, limited) understanding of what type of group 777 Partners are, and the press and fan protests at their other clubs. For me, that's the action you take note of, not words.

Sure, they acquire clubs in distress so there's going to be some angst, but they don't read well do they?

actions>words.

Actions don't seem good and so my expectations are low. If they do get approved, I'm hoping they're not a disaster, as opposed to holding hope they're good.

That deserves a good old fashioned Main Stand Headlock straight away, a proper Everton welcome.

777 aren’t a lifeline , they are what happens after last chance saloon.
777 are boot hill , with a crowd of grieving onlookers gathered round the grave while these shysters rifle through the pockets of the corpse.

777 aren’t a lifeline , they are what happens after last chance saloon.
777 are boot hill , with a crowd of grieving onlookers gathered round the grave while these shysters rifle through the pockets of the corpse.
Move on to the next suitor in an endless line then. And have to pay another interested party money back they've purportedly put into keep the lights on.

Better the devil you know, than the one you don't but in this instance I think they're the last game in town. Without them I shudder to think where we might end up. Equally so with them on board but potentially we'd be more stable. Maybe. Possibly. Honestly dunno.🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Move on to the next suitor in an endless line then. And have to pay another interested party money back they've purportedly put into keep the lights on.

Better the devil you know, than the one you don't but in this instance I think they're the last game in town. Without them I shudder to think where we might end up. Equally so with them on board but potentially we'd be more stable. Maybe. Possibly. Honestly dunno.🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I am constantly amazed how anybody can consider 777 as saviours , any perusal of their business practices and history would surely disabuse anyone of that idea.
If we’re dead without them , then we are dead either way.

Both as bad as each other. But moshiri has an upside, and that's that he wants to sell.

I am constantly amazed how anybody can consider 777 as saviours , any perusal of their business practices and history would surely disabuse anyone of that idea.
If we’re dead without them , then we are dead either way.
I don't doubt you mate but what are you basing it on ? I've nothing to base anything on, not understanding business or business models. We'd be the flagship for them I suspect and can they make our precarious situation any worse ? Sure some will say yes but that's conjecture at this range.

Weird scenes inside the gold mine, indeed.

I don't doubt you mate but what are you basing it on ? I've nothing to base anything on, not understanding business or business models. We'd be the flagship for them I suspect and can they make our precarious situation any worse ? Sure some will say yes but that's conjecture at this range.
I am basing it on their publicly available history and freely available statements and aims of the group.
Reputable organisations do not put airlines at risk , with 3 passenger planes repossessed on the runway, due to late payments .
Nor do they put the transfer activities of clubs they own in danger due to failure to honour debts.
Just two incidents , one very recent , that should raise alarms .
And there are many more failures to honour debts or make payments due.
These are not trustworthy people,

There is also very little they can say because their ‘model’ is built on dubious foundations and doesn’t bear a cursory public analysis , let alone one with any solid projections which will fall apart when scrutinised.
I honestly don't believe that is the case.

Simply because if it were true then there is zero chance of them being approved as our next owners.
Why would 777 but above all why would Moshiri proceed with a proposal which has no hope of success.

I don't know what 777 will be like as owners but I think there is a good chance they will be our new owners.

I have heard from anybody who has a clue as to where the finances to buy Everton are coming from and for that reason I think we need to not rush to judgement.

I cannot help but feel that hidden deep in this proposal somewhere is the influence of Usmanov.