777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there is, I wouldnt have thought they would show their hand, until they know we are safe, and the ground is sorted and their type of takeover would be acceptable to all interested parties. They would have their fingers in the relevant pies (unofficially) to make a series of appropriate decisions depending on circumstances.

I think 777, if they are accepted in a week or two, may be more of a low risk, budget facilitator for a bigger player once things have hopefully stabilised very soon.

Do you think so? £400 million in debt and losing money every year, that doesn't strike me as an attractive proposition.
People always forget the assets though.

Say you got Everton for 200m from Mosh and spent 400m wiping out debt what you get for your outlay:

A stadium build where probably 500m has already been paid, so that’s the bulk of your money accounted for. People always forget the value you get from only having to pay maybe another 250m for a 750m stadium.

Other land assets (Goodison, Finch Farm)

A playing squad probably worth 250m plus

An international brand and a share in the most lucrative league in football.

There is just enormous upside to getting into Everton right now when the price is depressed by the owner’s financial situation.

Can't be 777 if they fail the fit and proper person test.

If that happens then one can only hope that Moshiri drops the price to a realistic figure and that brings interest from those with better intentions and background.
Think he would have to drop the price because of the two loans he has done to msp and 777. Be stupid if he does not drop it after that as is no secret he wants out, but i would be shocked if we did not have more people looking at the club now waiting to jump in.

Say you got Everton for 200m from Mosh and spent 400m wiping out debt what you get for your outlay:

A stadium build where probably 500m has already been paid, so that’s the bulk of your money accounted for. People always forget the value you get from only having to pay maybe another 250m for a 750m stadium.

There is just enormous upside to getting into Everton right now when the price is depressed by the owner’s financial situation.
Agree with what you say, but the in bold is pushing it a bit.

Everton only lease Finch Farm. Liverpool city council own it and Goodison legacy is I think tied into the planning approval for BMD.

Neither would amount to a serious asset on the balance sheet anyway.

You buy businesses for future cash flows, not past. The new TV deals, stadium etc are all very attractive at the right price.
Spot on.

These owners and potential new ones couldn't give a flying one about you, me or if Everton won the cup in 94-95. It's all about the money coming in and out the door.

So what happens when 777 fail the fit and proper persons test ?

Is it administration considering Morshiri has turned all the taps off ?

Does anyone know if there are other interested parties ?

Update on one of their other clubs, Vasco. They avoided relegation by 1 point on last day of Brazilian season, with an 82nd minute winner and Santos then conceding in stoppage time in their game (to be relegated for the first time in their 111 years history).