777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As does cockgobblers
And @Goat

I am deeply humbled and touched by your willingness to advise on the degree and level of allowable insults that could be utilised in countering arguments with which I hold a differing opinion.

As a proud, born and bred Salfordian, let me assure you both that my ability to cuss and insult is honed to a very fine level however, our leader (@GrandOldTeam) has me bound to a vow of offering purely mild rebukes.

If (when) he dispenses with my services as Match Reporter/Moderator… well, let’s not tempt fate just yet 😜😜

The ONLY good thing that we can hope for is that 777 will put proper people in place at the club. It's a rudderless ghost ship. I've heard the term 'flip' a few times I can't help but think their plan will be to 'flip' the club and sell us in about 3 years. For profit obviously. If that was the case it might be worth having them in. This might be a treacherous journey. No different to how things are at the moment then.
They`ve bought 7 football clubs and flipped none of them at all.

We will be in their grasp forever, we will just be where we are now. I know it makes sense to be run within our means but I think we will be run below our means to fund the the football group and directors dividends.

And @Goat

I am deeply humbled and touched by your willingness to advise on the degree and level of allowable insults that could be utilised in countering arguments with which I hold a differing opinion.

As a proud, born and bred Salfordian, let me assure you both that my ability to cuss and insult is honed to a very fine level however, our leader (@GrandOldTeam) has me bound to a vow of offering purely mild rebukes.

If (when) he dispenses with my services as Match Reporter/Moderator… well, let’s not tempt fate just yet 😜😜
You do match reports?

They aren`t in a position to do that until such time as they get approved, I believe the conditions the PL are after is the same conditions they have failed to deliver for 6 months.

Finally the PL can reject if these aren`t forthcoming without fear of a legal challenge.
I am talking about post the transaction if it goes ahead

And @Goat

Well im sure you are aware that im due to be made a MOD soon also, just helping you along Andrew.

Us Mods need to stick together.

But on topic for now please.

777 are shysters who will put the final nail into the coffin on this football club.

And @Goat

Match Reporter/ Moderator...not forgetting International Playboy Podcaster.

And @Goat

Can you please post a list of the allowed insults?

Also 777 are the best thing for the club currently. (Keeping on topic)

Thank you my brother.
licking-off-leftovers-morty-smith.gif