777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you please post a list of the allowed insults?

Also 777 are the best thing for the club currently. (Keeping on topic)
Absolute absurdity.... this is wrong, this is the 777 media spin and you`ve fell for it hook line and sinker. Do you know they`ve taken the word Gullible out of the English dictionary?

I suppose it is 777 or administration narrative is it?

Absolute rubbish....

The borrowed the money.

Why haven’t they been approved if they have the money and can show where they got it?
I agree, I`m sure PL rules state something like only 60% of the club can be purchased from borrowed money. 777 is borrowing 100% of the money to buy the club in the form of loans, then loaning more to pay off loans.....

They are crooked, you think we got debt now, wait till we have the debt we have now plus the purchase price of the club.

You admit they - 777 - have a terrible reputation and that we’ve all got reservations yet, have a go at Esk, Paul Brown and the others who have and are showing precisely why they have a terrible reputation and why we should have more than reservations.
The ‘agenda’ as you refer to it is to get Moshiri to wise up, dump 777 and entertain serious offers from other parties.
The informations there they keep sharing the same things between three accounts,do you think that’s what’s needed all the time,the ideal situation would be yeah to look at other parties but moshiri won’t he’d of done it by now,the esk gets a lot wrong as well don’t forget,100% won’t be charged again,witzels definitely signing etc,he posted the other day about the cladding linking that to 777 ? They’ve got nothing to do with that at all

I agree, I`m sure PL rules state something like only 60% of the club can be purchased from borrowed money. 777 is borrowing 100% of the money to buy the club in the form of loans, then loaning more to pay off loans.....

They are crooked, you think we got debt now, wait till we have the debt we have now plus the purchase price of the club.

Not doubting you but wasn't /isn't the Glazers Man Utd deal virtually all debt?

Not doubting you but wasn't /isn't the Glazers Man Utd deal virtually all debt?
Yes, the Glazers bought the football club, then put the debt back on to the club.

So the football club bought itself for the Glazers who then just took massive dividends every year as directors.

Meaning it cost them nothing to acquire and then taken millions if not billions out, they`ve been cash positive on Man Utd since day 1.