777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not all clued up in this business malarkey. But, wouldn't we be more attractive to potential buyers?
Administration is the most often the end mate and it can go on for years selling assets and paying off all the people in debt to it etc. It is horrible and I have never seen any business come back from administration. Very rare anyway. We would need another buyer before going into administration.

Administration is the most often the end mate and it can go on for years selling assets and paying off all the people in debt to it etc. It is horrible and I have never seen any business come back from administration. Very rare anyway. We would need another buyer before going into administration.
Cheers mate

Again, im not clued up at all with this kind of stuff.

I'm still weirdly hanging on to this bs rumour of an outside potential buyer. I dont know why I do it to myself, but the hope gives me some sort of hope

Which begs the question why is someone who claims to be a financial guru and wants only the best for Everton claiming publicly that he wants administration rather than a 777 takeover.