777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which begs the question why is someone who claims to be a financial guru and wants only the best for Everton claiming publicly that he wants administration rather than a 777 takeover.
I am really surprised he said that too tbh. I think his hatred for 777 got the better of him on that one and he got carried away and didn't really think about what he was saying. He has to know that administration is the worst thing that could happen to Everton and i am certain he genuinely loves the blues. Terrified of 777 taking over like most of us probably.

Cheers mate

Again, im not clued up at all with this kind of stuff.

I'm still weirdly hanging on to this bs rumour of an outside potential buyer. I dont know why I do it to myself, but the hope gives me some sort of hope
Lets hope someone else comes out of the woodwork. Things look really bleak for us presently.

Lets hope someone else comes out of the woodwork. Things look really bleak for us presently.
I'm still clinging on to the Gary lad. Just came in with an "ITK" bombshell about another outside buyer

Just like that geordie bloke who told us about our point deduction, he was spot on. We hounded him out

I am really surprised he said that too tbh. I think his hatred for 777 got the better of him on that one and he got carried away and didn't really think about what he was saying. He has to know that administration is the worst thing that could happen to Everton and i am certain he genuinely loves the blues. Terrified of 777 taking over like most of us probably.
Or there's an agenda at play. He keeps mentioning these other bidders who haven't bid yet but are waiting on the wings that he seems to know alot about. Administration would suit a group who perhaps can't afford or don't want to pay Premier League premiums. I agree with the 777 sentiment too btw

I like this fella.

Me too. The same Esk who calls for transparency from the club and Moshiri etc is currently coming up short in that department himself.

It's very evident he's on a payroll or involved somehow. Same with Paul Brown and Joshimer.

If it has to be shadowy and secretive and use smear tactics against other bidders etc then they can't be any better than 777. Otherwise theyd be saying "here we are, here's what we're about and we want the club" and the fans would be onside.

I'm sure Andy will be along shortly to tell me off as I mentioned his mate.

Me too. The same Esk who calls for transparency from the club and Moshiri etc is currently coming up short in that department himself.

It's very evident he's on a payroll or involved somehow. Same with Paul Brown and Joshimer.

If it has to be shadowy and secretive and use smear tactics against other bidders etc then they can't be any better than 777. Otherwise theyd be saying "here we are, here's what we're about and we want the club" and the fans would be onside.

I'm sure Andy will be along shortly to tell me off as I mentioned his mate.
Having the fans onside doesn’t have much bearing on the issue , we have no agency here.
Most supporters don’t want 777 anywhere near the club , but neither did Liege or Hertha fans .
If they get the approval 777 will take over whether or not we want them.
I think we have been brainwashed by the years of Kenwright to believe that alone of all the clubs in the world we are the unwanted orphan .
We know that MSP wanted to become owners so it’s not a big stretch to assume there will be others who are interested.
At the moment though we are already sold, pending approval, the deal is done.
Until the official ( extended ) agreed time period has expired , there is little point in any other interested party making a move .
Another thing , they are only smear tactics if they are proved untrue or false. i am unaware of any of the negative information about 777 being proved false.

Having the fans onside doesn’t have much bearing on the issue , we have no agency here.
Most supporters don’t want 777 anywhere near the club , but neither did Liege or Hertha fans .
I think we have been brainwashed by the years of Kenwright to believe that alone of all the clubs in the world we are the unwanted orphan .
We know that MSP wanted to become owners so it’s not a big stretch to assume there will be others who are interested.
At the moment though we are already sold pending approval, the deal is done.
Until the official ( extended ) agreed time period has expired , there is little point in any other interested party making a move .
Its just so very transparent tho.

If 777 fail, then at some point, of course somebody else will step in, thats just logic.

Then people will be saying "Esk was right", its like me saying tomorrow is Thursday and then coming in here and telling you all about how right I was.

eskimo.jpg

On 27 February, the club officially confirmed Moshiri's purchase of a 49.9% stake in the club, which was ratified two weeks later by the Premier League.

At the moment though we are already sold, pending approval, the deal is done.
Another thing , they are only smear tactics if they are proved untrue or false. i am unaware of any of the negative information about 777 being proved false.
I think there's every point as it adds more pressure to Moshiri and 777 to call it quits especially with the fans onside and angry if said bidders come out and show us that they're a much better option than 777 which let's face it wouldn't be hard.

So yeah the underhanded tactics, unbelievably calling for administration instead of a 777 takeover (probably for the other bidders to get the club cheaper), and the whole being secretive /waiting for disaster doesn't make me think the bidders Esk is involved with/ referring too are much better than 777.

How the Esk et all are operating atm is very clear as to what's going on, that's fine but come out and be transparent about it. He calls for transparency from the club but can't give it himself as they obviously know the fans won't be happy with the alternative bidders either and their current actions /tactics don't fill me with confidence.

Like you say we're an attractive option so hopefully there's better out there than 777 and whatever bidders the Esk is involved with /proposing are waiting.

Genuine question without getting my head bit off. Would Adminstration be better than getting taken over by this lot?
The worst thing 777 can do to us, and the reason people fear them is Admin which would = relegation and the stadium on skids.

Why would we want to skip 777 and go straight to the worst case scenario?

‘Might happen’ is a better option than ‘is happening’.

Burn the house down to rule over the ashes