777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If MSP were happy to take an investment in Everton of 25%, would they be prepared to take full ownership? I think they would, then sell 75% after stabilizing the club to an entity that would see the sleeping giant we are. We live in hope!

If MSP were happy to take an investment in Everton of 25%, would they be prepared to take full ownership? I think they would, then sell 75% after stabilizing the club to an entity that would see the sleeping giant we are. We live in hope!
I think the amount they'd have to pump into us just to steady the ship will make this a none starter....personally think they will extend the deadline.

Actually thinking about it more it’s probably as much in MSP’s favour to know the outcome of the season. It’s 158m for half the club either way so what league we are in makes a massive difference to the value of that.

Frustratingly for us, I could see MSP agreeing a 6-8 week extension to wait and see. Presumably this would also force 777 to continue funding the club so one less thing for them to worry about.
Yeah, I think this is the likeliest outcome, unless MSP is really itching to get control of the club whatever it takes. In that case, this seems to be their best chance, and they'd be likelier to take advantage of it.

But even if they do want the club, it's not a ton of risk for them to wait a little longer to make sure we stay up first. 158m for half a Premier League club is obviously a much better deal than the same for half of a Championship club. I mean, if 777 hasn't been able to come up with the money by now, what are the odds that they do in another 6 weeks?

What an absolute clown show this is, though, that we have three major players involved in this transaction, and the only one that clearly, definitely wants the club is the one that is in the worst position.

Presumably if any of these much touted mystery bidders who Moshiri is refusing to speak to exist, and are serious, one route to bypass Moshiri entirely would be to offer MSP a small bump on their 158m, have them trigger their option for 51% and sell it on, and take a controlling interest by the back door by the early part of next week.

I'd rather have MSP....at least they won't be trying to sell you insurance instead of hotdogs.
You’d rather have a company that had no interest whatsoever in the footballing operations side of the business?

They be no different than 777, they’d bleed the club dry and pile it with debt. They wanted the stadium and stadium only

I’d rather have none of them

You’d rather have a company that had no interest whatsoever in the footballing operations side of the business?

They be no different than 777, they’d bleed the club dry and pile it with debt. They wanted the stadium and stadium only

I’d rather have none of them
Chris let's not argue over this mate....its like arguing over if we prefer our turd butty on white or brown bread.