777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s a blag rumour, but as an MLB fan, there is no chance that the Yankees owners will be buying Everton haha. The owner Steinbrenner has hands on control of the Yankees and their 6 affiliate baseball teams, as well as shares in LA Galaxy and AC Milan. They won’t be bothering with Everton.

If there was someone serious as we were told we would be reading the rumours about it by now.

I just think the club have realised that 777 just don’t have the money and now starting from scratch for new investment/buyers.

With the amount of debt there is will Morshiri lower his asking price to make the club more attractive the question.

If there was someone serious as we were told we would be reading the rumours about it by now.

I just think the club have realised that 777 just don’t have the money and now starting from scratch for new investment/buyers.

With the amount of debt there is will Morshiri lower his asking price to make the club more attractive the question.
Don't think we would mate...no one knew about Moshiri till it happened.

To be fair there have been constant rumours that there were/are other interested parties.

To be fair there have been constant rumours that there were/are other interested parties.

True,

But they just that rumours but nothing in the mainstream press that there was a ‘group’ or person who was as I heard waiting in the wings.

I guess we will find out soon if those rumours had anything in them

What is 777’s game here? Did they think they could take over a Prem club without showing they had the funds to do it?

Yep, not often you get a chance to buy a PL club for a down payment of £69 mill.

We fit their distressed asset value profile purchasing plan perfectly.

However its proven the club is worth next to nothing, the cheapest thing on the table of conditions to be met to complete the deal is the equity in the club.