777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope he is mate... surely he can see these haven't got the clout.
Yup, I said yesterday that there is clearly some bit of small print within this deal that is making Moshiri stick this out with 777. I refuse to believe it's down to exclusivity clauses as they must have an ending point to them and can't be allowed to simply just drift on and on. It's drifting here because Moshiri is allowing it for whatever reason.

Yup, I said yesterday that there is clearly some bit of small print within this deal that is making Moshiri stick this out with 777. I refuse to believe it's down to exclusivity clauses as they must have an ending point to them and can't be allowed to simply just drift on and on. It's drifting here because Moshiri is allowing it for whatever reason.
It's because no one else will give him anywhere near as much for his shares.

If I offered to give you a hundred million dollars for your coin/stamp/rock/insect collection, and you knew I actually had the money, you would probably bend over backwards being nice to me until the deal closed.

This is like that. It's just that they're overpaying for his Everton shares.

It's because no one else will give him anywhere near as much for his shares.

If I offered to give you a hundred million dollars for your coin/stamp/rock/insect collection, and you knew I actually had the money, you would probably bend over backwards being nice to me until the deal closed.

This is like that. It's just that they're overpaying for his Everton shares.
Nah there is more to it than that as 777 were never going to have the money needed no matter how much Moshiri wants to dress it up. Even if it was, the length of time and exclusivity period have to expire at some point. 777 are not going to give him his money.

Yep, not often you get a chance to buy a PL club for a down payment of £69 mill.

We fit their distressed asset value profile purchasing plan perfectly.

However it’s proven the club is worth next to nothing, the cheapest thing on the table of conditions to be met to complete the deal is the equity in the club.
And we also only seem to court distressed investors

Totally absurd if Moshiri and the club maintain these are the right owners to take over while having to devote their own time and resources to find the money for them to do so.

If they don’t have the money and can’t even arrange the money for themselves what even are they? Any one of us on here could take over the club if the club would just arrange the money for us.

You never know, maybe WHEN we’re safe, someone may crawl out of the woodwork. Hopefully this weekend. More likely after beating or drawing with Luton.

So basically all this is doing is stalling a group of cowboys until they can find another posse to join them to complete the takeover, either way when they do get the keys to Goodison and BMD the words frying pan and fire spring to mind.

Nothing will change just more mistakes from the club.

When will this all end